𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟸: 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝

Start from the beginning

The boring impact noise started sounding in the quiet forest.

The immense force made the leaves gathered on the ground fly up.

Song Yuan did not even think of the other Party as an opponent, but once he met with the other party's fist, he could feel immense strength surging toward him. He could even seemingly feel that the other party was much stronger than him.

As expected, his body uncontrollably staggered backward in the next moment.

Deng! Deng! Deng!

He actually moved back three steps from the
impact.

Stabilizing his body with much difficulty, he wanted to curse at them at the top of his lungs, but he felt something coming up his throat; his mouth was suddenly filled with the taste of blood.

Song Yuan pressed this breath down forcefully and swallowed the blood with much difficulty.

In no time, the atmosphere became stiff.

The duo attacked again, and Song Yuan staggered backward once again, while the guards were still standing stably.

Judging from Song Yuan's face that was as white as a sheet, anyone could tell that he was no match for the other opponent. He was a stage four warrior, but was actually beaten so easily.

Kai's face was as dark as coal. He had completely lost his reputation in front of so many people; first, he was robbed of his hunting ground. His personal guard was then taught a lesson.

The guard took a step back and bowed toward Kai.

"Crown Prince, my master has ordered me to guard the hunting ground closely. I don't dare to defy his orders. I seek your understanding in this
matter."

It sounded like he was seeking forgiveness, but in actual fact, he had just ripped off the Crown Prince's face and stepped on it mercilessly.

In the entire Country Yao Chen, the Crown Prince had the highest status, other than the Emperor himself.

Only a few people dared to do this, even if he did not have the title deed. Kai asked solemnly.

"Who on earth is your master?" The guards lowered their heads.

"We're from Zhen Bao Pavilion."

In the Kim family estate...

Jennie took a look at the sky and finally stopped her training, as she took off the sandbags tied to her limbs. She muttered to herself,

"It's almost time.."

As expected, hurried footsteps were heard in no time. It was the First Elder's pageboy.

His face was filled with happiness as he watched her misery without any attempt to hide it.

"Jennie, First Elder is looking for you." When he came, he saw how terrible First Elder looked. This time, Jennie was doomed. Jennie looked at him lightly.

"Who were you calling previously?" A chill went down the pageboy's spine as he inevitably thought of Chu Liansheng. He heard that Chu Liansheng was cut by Jennie because he said the wrong things. He actually forgot that the current Jennie was
different from the past.

The pageboy's voice became guilty and his arrogance from before disappeared.

"Y-you.. Big Missy. First Elder is looking for you."
Jennie then walked over at a normal pace.

"If you don't know how to call people properly. there would be no use for your tongue. Do you understand?" Jennie said her words nonchalantly, but it made the pageboy shiver in horror as he
hurriedly nodded.

Jennie then followed him to the living room calmly.

The place she was living in was very isolated, so it took some time to walk over.

The pageboy started to become anxious, but he did not dare to rush her and could only hold it in.

After some time, Jennie then asked casually.

"Who's here?"

"It's the Cro..." The pageboy answered subconsciously, only realizing that something was not right when he opened his mouth. However, the invisible pressure given off by Jennie made him
explain himself obediently.

"It's the Crown Prince's people." Jennie did not say anything but sneered in her heart. At this point in time, Kai was still not willing to show himself. It was
clear that he did not lose much.

In the living room of the Kim family...

First Elder was sitting opposite a middle-aged man. Krystal sat beside First Elder.

The middle-aged man had a square face and looked ordinary, but the half-inch long scar on his face made him look ferocious.

He held his broadsword and sat there without saying a word, but it made First Elder very uneasy.

This person was the Crown Prince's capable assistant. His presence was already worrying. and in addition to his words previously...

This Jennie Kim is too daring!

"Big Missy is here..

The few people in the living room raised their heads and saw Jennie walking in.

First Elder could not take her behavior lying down; he slammed the table and hollered,

"Jennie! Are you crazy? Kneel immediately. Kowtow to admit your wrongs in front of Officer Zhao!"