To Explore

-idfk with the title. Have that.-
-Third Person-

Taurtis roamed the almost empty halls. He had taken notice to the small bracelet thing on his wrist, which he quickly found out made it impossible to use magic or powers.

But he could roam freely, which he supposed was a plus. He heard talking and he would've walked by but he heard Sam's name and immediately stopped around the corner to listen in.

"-ject 275, Sam Gladiator has still not snapped ma'am. He seems to have developed better control over the, treatment." One of them said.

"Don't intervine yet. He'll snap, give it time." The other replied. Taurtis recognized the voice as the lady that welcomed him. "Once he snaps, maybe we could finally get him to kill Mala's son."

'Not on my watch.' Taurtis thought, hearing them begin to walk away the opposite way he was.

Taurtis sighed and peaked around the corner to make sure they had left before he started speed walking the way he came, towards what he came to learn as 'the control room' which had access to almost every server in existence.

He had stopped when he crossed a door that said 'security' and went in, there was a person in a chair but they were asleep so he stayed quiet. What kinda security doesn't lock their door?

Taurtis searched the drawers as quietly as possible and found the key to the cuffs on his wrist. He unlocked them before pocketing the key, just in case, and continued his way to the control room.

He turned down a hallway before immediately backpedaling once he spotted two guards walking that way, they were chatting so luckily they didn't see him slip on his way back around the corner.

Taurtis clinged to the wall on the other side of the hall, he heard the walking closer and he could've sworn he stopped breathing.

The two guards went down the hallway opposite of him and Taurtis let out a sigh before continuing on his way in a jog. Taurtis turned into the room he was led to when he first woke up and went into the office area beside the balcony.

Taurtis quickly typed the IP of the HermitCraft server into the console before clicking enter, a purple portal with green swirls opened on the other side of the room.

Before Taurtis could even turn, there was a taser (Where I live we call them pocket shots... Is that weird?) to his neck and he was out on the ground.

"I really didn't want it to turn out like this."

-Back On The HermitCraft Server-
(ROAD TRIPS WITH SIBLINGS SUCK ASS)

Grian continued to rant about what had happened in the code, pacing the Flower Husband's mini cottage they(Scott) built. Jimmy was standing opposite of Grian's pacing, attempting to piece together why the Watcher's are suddenly looking for Grian again.

Scott was making tea in the kitchen to help Grian calm down, also trying to listen. Jevin and Cub were on the couch trying to piece together what they got themselves into.

"Then poof! They left!" Grian wrapped up, throwing his hands in the air as he stopped pacing.

"What do they even want with you now..?" Tim pondered aloud.

Scott walked in with a tea kettle and a plate of cups, set them on the coffee table, and walked over to his husband, leaning against the blond.

"I could contact Lauren, she'd probably be willing to help get answers." Scott offered.

"No, I don't think we should bother Lauren until it gets serious." Grian quickly countered.

"So, Watcher's knowing where you live isn't serious?" Cub retorted, an eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry, I'm still stuck on Grian being the Admin of the Evolution SMP." Jevin interjected.

Grian rolled his eyes and decided to ignore Jevin, "It's not serious until they know who I am."

"How about we put a pin in this, and talk about the fact no one has seen Taurtis all day." Jimmy offered, no real question behind it.

That silenced everyone into a ponder, Grian looked down. How could he have almost forgotten? He was too focused on the Watcher business.

"First things first, find Taurtis, then we can worry about the Watcher's." Grian stated, breaking the almost eerie silence.

The other four agreed, nodding or humming. After a while, the three guests left the Flower Husband's house, going back to their own.

Grian wanted to know how and why this, if at all, connected. Little did he know, it did.

727 words

Lmao
I'm a bitch.

Anygay.

If you were wondering,
Hidden, a book I also have
published, is kinda a sequel
to this now. Not really but kinda.
So that's on hold till further
notice.

Hidden takes place after
Limited Life so yuh, fun.

Also, it's Coral Husbands/Mean Gills!
(Martyn x Scott)

I'm getting offtrack..
HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

EAT REAL FOOD, DRINK WATER, AND SLEEP 3+ HOURS, OR YOU GO IN THE BASEMENT.

:)

^
Hint to new characters.
(In a chapter away)

p.s.
Currently running on 3 hours of sleep from the past 37 hours, a mocha frappe from McDonald's, and suicidal thoughts. Don't be like me. Be the opposite.

Merry early Christmas :D