"Oh yes, I come from there, but I wanted to get some fresh air."

"Me too, it's too much for me. What is your age? You seem young."

"I am 25 years old."

"I am 22, sorry I haven't been formal. How should I call you?"

"I am Kim Ji Woong, you can call me Ji Woong hyung if you like. You seem like a good guy, wanna be friends?"

"Sure, I am Matthew. Seok Matthew. Yeah, yeah, the son and heir of Seok Kun-koo. Don't worry, I am not such a stupid-head as him."

"You shouldn't call him like that, he is still your dad isn't it?"

"Yeah, he is..." Seok Kun-koo was and is known as a cold and serious person, and he was like that with his son also, so Matthew never grew attached to him. For him, his father was like his boss, not a parental figure. "Wait a minute, your debility are orchids? That's new and convenient in my opinion." Matthew looking at Jiwoong's wrist made him nervous, and it was clear for the smiley sun-boy, so he looked away.

"Mine are Honshu Wolves. It's pretty cool you know, cause they are extinct, so I am practically inmortal cause I don't have any intentions to kill myself." The older's eyes shined as he heard what Matthew said. It seemed like if that took him by surprise, which Matthew expected because that is what everyone did when he told them.

"That is new, I haven't heard of someone that has that debility; an extinct animal." A light snort came from Matthew as he saw the confusion of the older.

"I should go inside, my dad would kill me if he saw I 'escaped' from there. May I have your number hyung? I would like to talk to you another time." Jiwoong got closer to the younger and typed his number on the other's phone, close. Too close maybe. Matthew could hear and feel the breaths of his hyung in that position and that made him so nervous that he just said bye and ran back to the salon, like if his life depended on it. Well, his heart depended on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Jiwoong, huh. I think I have heard this name in one of my classes. I am definitely not sure, but it sounds familiar."

"Wait! Are you sure? Does that means that there is a possibility that Jiwoong hyung studies here?"

"Yeah, I think that is what Zhang Hao hyung meant."

Matthew smile couldn't be bigger, he was shining by happiness while he jumped in his place. Little did he knew that his friends weren't the only ones looking and observing him.

"So that is the boy you were sent to spy yesterday? You know, he isn't as good looking as you vividly described, although his friend isn't so bad."

"Quiet Hanbin, someone could hear you. And yeah, he is the boy and his name is Matthew, and also I didn't asked you to come to see him just to get whipped for his friend."

"Yes, yes. But do you know his name? Pleaseee, you should know it Jiwoong hyung."

"I think it's Zhang Hao, but that is not the point. You told me the boss told you she had already my mission with him arranged, don't you?"

"Yes, I can' tell you but she told me to say to you that you need to call her. You can go to the restrooms, at this hour no one is there."

"Well I will go. Go talk to that boy or I don't know what you will do, just don't cause any mess.

"Aww, but messing up is my speciality, isn't it hyung?"

Jiwoong walked out from his friend's view and entered the bathrooms, where he contacted his boss.

"Agent 148, awaiting for orders."

"148, hope you did your investigation yesterday. The boy you searched, as you should know, is they boy of one of the biggest CEO in Korea but we founded he has some dirty secrets behind them. A secret informer told us he might be an international drug dealer, hiding himself in his big technology company. Your mission here is getting closer to his son and find the secrets of Seok Kun-koo to bring him to justice. We have specifically assign you to this mission, so don't mess up."

"Sure boss, but may I know why was I assigned to this mission. You don't normally assign me to this type of missions, but I don't complain. I will complete it by any way.

"The reason why is not important, but I trust you will do the best.

Wish you luck, Honshu Wolf."

----------------------------------------------------------------

~1300 words

LOVED this oneshot, don't you? I had this idea just yesterday night and thought about writing it. Actually thinking on it, the plot could be a good fanfic or book. I still need to think about it, because I would prefer it no to be a fanfic, but still have the personalities of zb1 and its members. 

Would you like to see a complete book with this plot?

Would you still read it even though it isn't labelled as a fanfic?

See you next time my dear readers!!

~Jin (ZMG)