Chapter twenty one: fottutamente stupendo

Beginne am Anfang

"I would be fucking happy if you could act like a lady for once" He responds angrily.

I smoothly pick up my toast piece and take a bite, completely ignoring his words. The sweet flavors immediately greet my tongue and I try to not sigh at the wonderful taste.

"What the hell happened to your hair?" My mothers says in disgust as she stares at my long curtain bangs.

As much as I don't care what my parents say, and try to not let anything get to me, it still hurts.

"I cut them this morning" I say with a condescending smile while taking my napkin and daintily dabbing the corner of my mouth.

"You look repulsive." My mother says with a proud smirk. Ouch.

"But mom, don't we look just alike?" I say with a confused expression, an underlying tone of sarcasm and arrogance ringing in my voice.

My mother clenches her fork tightly while clenching her eyes shut.

"I apologize did I hit a nerve?" I mock her.

"You look nothing alike me" she says slowly, still not opening her eyes.

"What are you talking about it's like a spitting image?" I say slowly
with a proud smile, realizing how much I am hurting her.

She hates me so much, it makes her physically hurt when she thinks we look alike.

"Get out" She whispers under her breath. I quickly stand up and hastily grab my book.

Don't have to tell me twice.

Before I can cause any more problems I quickly speed walk out of the cold room where my insufferable parents dine.

I exit the grand hall and listen to the heavy door slam behind me. The door immediately reopens but I don't bother to turn around, as I feel unwanted emotions brewing.

I continue walking towards my bedroom, but stop as I hear the deep Italian accent ring out across the foyer, "Bella."

I pause and look over my shoulder only to see Eros determinedly waking towards me. He stops just a short distance in front of me and looks down at me with enchanting eyes, "Sei fottutamente stupendo."

"Eros i am not in the mood for your fucking insults right now" I look up at him with glossy eyes. He is like salt in the fucking wound.

"God Bella" he grumbles while tilting his head back and clenching his eyes shut. After a moment he slowly looks back down at me, "They fit you" He deeply mumbles while clenching his jaw. He looks away from me almost acting as if he can't handle looking at me.

That was actually nice.

I smile softly at his words, "I just don't know what I did to make my parents hate me so much."

My quiet voice slightly wavers as I admit the daunting question that haunts me everyday.

"perché sono dei fottuti idioti"

"English Eros" I take in a deep breath while trying to not let myself break down infront if the man who hates every bone in my body.

"Your dramatic, they don't hate you."

I inhale softly in surprise as Eros gently reaches out and grabs the end of one of my long brown locks. He carefully twirls the end piece of my hair in between his scarred fingers while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Then you should see how they treat me when you are not around" I say breathlessly, overwhelmed by Eros's proximity.

"What does that mean Bella?" Eros darkly says while tightening his jaw and furrowing his dark eyebrows.