there I saw Kenny, leaning against the kitchen island, Stan and Kyle in front of him, leaning against a different counter.

"Kenny?" I spoke with a subtle smile I didn't feel, catching his attention as he looks over to where I was, his left hand holding a red solo cup, most likely alcohol

he glances over to me, a smile of his own appearing on his lower face. "hello darling, nice to see you here.

what're you getting?"

I paused for a moment, looking around the drink dispensers as they all carried different drinks.

vodka,

water,

apple juice;

disastrous weird drink,

and. . . punch.

". . uhm. . . I'll probably get some water," I smile politely, heading over to the dispenser which was next to Kyle.

"What a shamee, don't want to drink out of mine?" He smirked, "It's just vodka." he finished his sentence.

. . . should I? . . .

". . oh, okay, ." I spoke softly, walking towards him as he offered me his cup, I held it in the palm of my hands before lifting it up to my lips, and taking a small sip from it.

first person pov •°. *(Kenneth)

shit . . . she looks so hot,

he adjusts the way he's standing so it covers up his groin a bit more, most likely hiding something.

He watches her drink a sip of alcohol from his drink as his jaw starts to clench slightly

"do you like it?" He spoke in a low tone, staring at the rim of his cup intently — his jaw clenching even harder

". . . it's better than I expected," Y/n spoke, licking her lips as she handed it back to him.

there's no fucking way I'll get rid of this cup. . .

I wish that cup were my lips

". . great," Kenny spoke with a forced smile, clearly trying to cover up any kind of jealousy that was showing.

he holds the cup in his hands before gently placing it down on the island behind him.

". . Kenny, You know Y/n?", a brown-haired boy spoke up, making me glance at him.

he had fluffy brown hair, slightly slicked back as he had a middle part, a charming face — mostly his lips as they turned to a smile.

a dirty red varsity jacket, with his sports number on it.

Clyde.

"Yes, I know her.. " Kenny spoke, adverting my attention to him. "she's my girlfrie-" Stan instantly kicked him near his ankle, causing him the whine and lean down slightly.

"she's not,. ." Stan spoke up, glancing at me with a subtle smile,

Kenny rolls his eyes.

"sure, whatever," he spoke in a cold tone, glaring at Stan before adverting his view to me.

". . ."

well. , isn't this awkward, ?

"Pardon me, I have to get going. . I hope I can catch up with youse another time," I smile softly, starting to back away from the boy group.

"oh, well bye Y/n" Kenny didn't even bother looking back at me since he was looking down at his feet, tapping the floor slightly.

I couldn't even get any drinks. . . shit,

. . . that's just embarrassing to go back there,

the group was dead silent as they only stared at each other, not saying a word as if it was a silent game.

which in pure honesty, made me start to wonder what they were thinking about.

I turn around so I won't have to continue walking backwards as I head back to Wendy and some of the other girls.

as I walked back I saw that most of the girls had separated, Bebe was walking my way — most likely going to Clyde.

Nicole is with Tolkien and Craig, — Craig holding Tweeks hand as usual.

why does everyone have such a healthy relationship?

I reach Wendy, who's all alone, looking at me with a soft smile.

"hey Y/n, how are you?" she spoke, slightly cheerfully but I could tell it was just a facade

"I'm good, how are you? — you seem a bit off." I spoke with a worried tone, leaning my head closer to hers to listen clearly.

"Nothing, it's just. .

Stan."