I roll my eyes and get out of the car and start walking into the store.

"Ahhhh so cuteeee!!" Tara squeals.

     I chuckle following behind her. This girl loves shopping it's not like she really needs anymore clothes. She pretty much has a whole clothing store as a closet.

"Are you wanting to get anything?" She asks wile filing through the clothes on the rack.

"I don't really need anything " I say standing back just enjoying the time out.

   She rushes over to a whole wall of bras and grabs a couple. I hate bras I probably only own 5 most of the time I don't wear one.

"Y/n" she says holding up a very lacey black bra and thong set.

" you should get this" she smirks

"Why?" I say with an attitude

"For Johnnie" she winks and hands it to me

"We are not even a thing" I say putting my hand on my face walking away a bit when I hear he say quieter

"Not for long"

"What was that" I turn back to her

"I said not for long"

"What makes you say that?"

"Let's just say Johnnie talks a lot about you to Jake, and Jake tells me everything"

Wait Johnnie talks about me... I know he likes me but I didn't think anything would ever come of this. We do flirt hardcore with each other even around people so it is quite obvious.

"Earth to y/n" Tara chants

Y/n:"Sorry I was thinking"

Tara:"Day dreaming of Johnnie"

Y/n:"shut upppppp" I say walking away again.

Y/n:" I'm going to the car hurry I'm so over shopping"

   Tara follows up to the front to check out and I get into the car. I pull out my phone and scroll through social media. I haven't posted pictures in a wile on instagram. I open instagram and start to add pictures.         

    The first one is a picture of the road from my trip here, the second one is a picture of Tara and I late one night making cookies, the third one is a group picture of Tara, Jake, Johnnie, and I wile we was streaming, and the last one is a picture of me covering my face standing by Johnnie, it's kind of blurry because we all was walking and the picture was taken by Jake but it looked cute. Johnnie was smiling looking at me.

   That day was very fun we all went to the park and I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did that day. My friends.... My friends have made everything a lot better in my life. I haven't been in my thoughts I've laughed more than I probably have in my whole life combined.

   I go to put a caption on the post

"✨these people have made my life a lot better the past few weeks. I'm thankful for the new beginnings✨"
I tag all 3 of them and post it. Tara opens the door at that time and gets in. She looked over and says