-Do you want to go, Beam? Graf turned to ask his little friend.

--We can go. Everyone wants to eat, Beam replied before helping pack up everyone's belongings.

They got on Phon's motorcycle. Phon was driving. Beam sat in the middle until Graf complained and refused to sit back. He wanted Beam to stand behind him. When Phon asked him if he wasn't afraid that Beam would fall, only then did he allow Beam to stand between them.

When everyone was on the motorcycle, Phon immediately went to the restaurant where they often ate.

Once they parked, everyone went into the restaurant to find a table and order.

--Stay. Do you have to work at the P' Day salon today, Beam? How will you get there? Phon asked.

--I'm going to take a motorcycle taxi there, answered Beam.

--You don't have to do that, Beam. I already called Kan and told him to pick us up from here. On the way back, Kan can drop you off at the salon, Graf said.

Beam immediately turned to look at his friend.

--No, Graf. Let's go back ourselves, Beam said quickly.

That was the only way Beam could get past Kan. He wants to avoid meeting face to face. He doesn't want to know what Kan is doing. The more he knows, the more Beam is hurt.

No, Graf answered back. She could tell that Beam was bothered by something by the troubled look on his face.

--Okay, let's do this. Graf, I'll take Beam and leave him there myself. I was already going to the P' Day salon to get a haircut, Phon said.

Beam turned to look at Phon's face before looking alternately at Graf.

-Come back with us, Beam, Graf said again.

Uh...I think I'd better go with the Phon because it's going to cut there anyway, isn't it? Beam said with a forced smile.

Graf hesitated for a moment before nodding.

Um, good. Don't drive too fast with it, Graf told Phon sternly.

--Know. You are very worried about him, Phon said as he laughed out loud.

Soon, everyone was full. Kan's car was parked in front of the restaurant. He parked next to Phon's motorcycle.

Beam looked at Kan's car and felt a pang in his heart. As soon as the window rolled down, Beam immediately took a step back.

--Get in the car. What are you waiting for? Kan's voice came.

His sharp eyes stared at the small figure standing before him with a calm expression.

--Oh, hey. where is bee

Graf's voice called out. Beam turns to look inside the car for his sister, but she is nowhere to be found.

--She finished her duties, so I took her back home, Kan answered. Beam inevitably looked at Kan's face.

Get in the car, Kan said again. Graf turned to look at Beam.

Beam, are you sure you don't want to come back with us? Graf asked again. Beam nodded and gave a small smile.

--Phon, let's go, Beam turned to tell Phon.

Phon nods before reversing the motorcycle. Beam ended up on the back of the motorcycle. Phon leaves immediately.

Why didn't Beam want to come back with us? Kan asked his younger brother in a low voice.

---Beam tried to be considerate of us... let's go. I want to play some video games at home, Graf replied, so Kan leaves with his little brother.

When Beam arrived at the salon, he began diligently to work. Beam is loved and adored by all his peers. They love him as if he were their real brother. Beam worked until the end of his shift.