Prologue

This was the very first book I made, so the chapters are extremely short at the beginning 😭

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The she-cat looked out into the wilderness, which still faintly held the stench of old cats. Bleh, did these cats even wash themselves?

She went to the border of the forest, and looked into the Two-walker nests, when she heard a hiss behind her. "What do we have here, huh? Thought all those stupid forest cats had left...". She turned to see a tabby she-cat staring fiercely at her. The forest cat noticed they had a common enemy. "First of all," she smiled, "those 'stupid' cats are long gone. And second of all, I hate them too. Could I possibly interest you in something?".

"Like what," scoffed the other she-cat, "give me a MOUSE??" She saw what was happening, and cooled down the argument, saying, "No, if you team up with me, we could work together to get rid of this second wave of clans." The second she-cat seemed to ponder over this for a few moments, before deciding.

"Possibly, I suppose, but if this goes wrong, I'm OUT." "Alright then, welcome to the gang. I'm Echoclaw." The she-cat narrowed her eyes and hissed, "I'm Evie. And don't be so sure about that." Evie jumped on the fence and into a Two-walker garden, while Echoclaw stared at the nest. Was this the right thing to do? Did I just doom myself?

In the distance, she heard a faint squeak, and had a suspicious feeling Evie had caught something.