Brozone: party's over

Start from the beginning

"Hi" she gets in his face startling him.

"Ah"

"Let me just say, it is such an honor to meet you, it's amazing to finally see you"

He gets up frightened by the pink troll as she walks closer to him.

"I am such a big fan, how amazing is this, you really have grown, what songs did you write and what is your favorite color, I also like your hair, IT OS SUCH A THRILL TO FINALLY MEET YOU"

He started to panic, "Ah! John! Floyd! HELP!"

His brothers heard his distress screams, they ran and see he was being overcrowded by poppy.

"Whoa poppy" John and the guys ran.

They cover branch keeping poppy away, she was confused as Floyd tries to settle branch down.

"It's ok branch, it's ok this is poppy"

"Princess poppy?" He asked while he was still shaking.

"The one and only, and it's really great to see you, I just wanna hug you"

She tries to hug him but he backed away and panicked.

"Ah"

"Poppy no!" Brozone keep her away and she stops.

"Sorry, it's just, branch hasn't been performing in a long time and he gets edgy around other trolls" John explains.

"Yeah, he hasn't been like this since this "the incident" Clay says.

"Oh ok I'm sorry it just I'm really to finally see you branch, just wanted to let you guys know that it's almost showtime, see you on stage, you too branch"

She skipped along as the guys help branch up, "it's ok branch, poppy is just a big of you that's all"

"Okay, everyone. I just want to take a moment...
And get a little real"

"Poppy!"

"She's my friend! I know her!"

"Shh"

"I'd like to take a second to celebrate our king...
My father...Who, 20 years ago this night...Saved all of us from those dreaded Bergens and now to celebrate our 20th freedom, give it up for: BROZONE!"

As she screams brozone plus with branch came up on stage.

Branch look around he was still nervous but then his brothers smiled at him and he felt John grabbing his hand

Then John takes over, "thank you everyone" everyone screams for them including branch.

"Yeah yeah, it's good to see you now I like to welcome back an old member: baby branch"

"It's branch now actually, we kinda talked about this" branch turns John with an annoyed look.