⌜Chapter 1'-

"Have you guys heard? There's another new student coming to the class!" Kaede said excitedly.

Just at that moment Okajima entered the classroom "yea I was able to get from Karasuma that it's a girl but he didn't let me see any pictures..." he said with a sigh "hopefully this time it won't be a machine but a real girl".

• • •

Knock knock knock!

Everyone turned their attention to the door that was now being opened, a brunette girl entered the class with a sweet smile. She was about 165cm tall (5'4 feet), had long brown hair and was wearing part of the summer uniform instead of the usual yellow sweater.

"Hi everyone" she paused to look at the class before continuing "my name's Ahato Lawliet, please call me by my first name. Lovely to meet you" she softly said with a bow.

She then turned towards Koro-sensei and extended her bare hand to him "nice to meet you too, teach" Ahato smiled, looking straight at the creature's eyes.

"Ah yes nice to-"

POP!

All eyes turned to Ahato's hand, which was now covered in yellow goo from her teacher's tentacle.

Still with a calm smile, Ahato took a step back and pulled out her BB gun, shooting at least six times in the direction of Koro-sensei, hitting a tentacle and missing the rest. Not giving him a break, she pulled out her knife and cut the air twice in an attempt of hitting her target, and ended up throwing it towards her teacher, sticking it in the wall.

A grin appeared on the girl's face "ah, a week of planning down the drain..." she turned to her teacher, whom had already regenerated his tentacles "you're as fast as the government claimed you are".

Somehow that sweet smile now looked strangely creepy "I can't believe you actually fell for that silly trick again, it was even executed the same way".

"A good attempt for your first day of class, Ahato" the creature decided to ignore that comment "go ahead and sit in the end, on either of the seats by Karma" Koro-sensei pointed at the red head.

"Why not next to the big guy" she looked at Terasaka "that's already another student's seat" she didn't question her teacher and just sat between Karma and Ritsu.

"So... what do we have here? A technique stealer~" Karma said with a teasing tone "I didn't steal it Akabane, I just read the informs of the other assassination attempts and fixed your little hand trick... it was well thought but poorly executed ya know" she chuckled "I thought the school's second place would know better than to cut the knife a little thinner" the girl ended that with a smirk and looked back at the blackboard.

"That's Asano's secret minion, huh? No wonder she's always around the top in the rankings" Karma though to himself with a smirk.

This new student might just be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WJENWLSKOW HIIIIIII
My first story, the first chapter and my first author's note 🤭

Ok so I'm actuality so excited about this??? Like it was supposed to not be too serious so there won't be scheduled updates but I'm really enjoying the writing for now so there might be small amounts of time between updates.

Hope y'all liked this chapter (pls vote hehe) and see you in the next chapter

(Ily 🫶🏻)