"Anyway, if modelling is what you wanted to do then certainly we have no objection on it whatsoever right?" His mother turned to her husband who just nodded his head. "...what's been holding you back my dear boy?"

"It's just..." Yongbok breathed in before exhaling. "...I wanted to do modelling back home in Korea." Yongbok finally told his desire and suddenly the room went quiet for a short while as Haerin had to hold Yongbok's shaky hand with both her hands.

"I mean I understand that it's difficult and I'm sure I will not be pushing if it means to bring hardship to you two. But I just wanted to tell you this as I don't think I can keep it in me any more longer. And I'm sorry as well." Showing his maturity, Haerin looked at his side profile with a proud smile.

"Have you auditioned already then?" His father broke the silence as Yongbok glanced over to them. "I-I haven't actually, auditons are usually open at the start of the new year usually..." Yongbok explained as his parents looked at each other before nodding.

"Okay then we'll go back home next year." His father told the family as Yongbok was definitely surprised. "No, dad wait a minute, what about your job?" Yongbok asked as worries began flooding his mind. "...You don't have to do that dad, it's okay..."

"Nothing makes a parents happier than seeing their children achieving their dreams and being happy along with it." Yongbok's dad replied as his mother just nodded with a smile. "That goes for our family as well okay? Your dad and I always wants the best for you..."

"...you're our only son yet you've matured at such a young age, you didn't skip school, you didn't make troubles, you made friends with good people and now you're with Haerin, someone who's the complete opposite of who you are yet she completes your traits." His mother continued as Yongbok's getting teary just by hearing her mother's soothing voice.

"Beside. You got your father's handsome face so you'll have no difficulties in your auditions later..." And everyone shared a laugh. "...I'm sure Haerin's agreed with me now do you?" Haerin could only chuckled awkwardly as she just nodded her head.

"He is good looking. Like his parents." Haerin replied as Yongbok looked over to her with a smile. "Don't worry too much about it okay Yongbok. We'll fully support you and your dream. Just make sure to do your very best okay?" Yongbok then went over and gave his parents a hug while thanking them.

As their discussion came to an end, Haerin and Yongbok made their way upstairs while holding hands until the two made their way to Yongbok's door before he calmly wrapped his arm around her. "Thank you for being there with me. You being there calms me down every time."

"I'm glad that your parents are being supportive. I'm happy for you Yongbokie~" Her arms wrapped safely around his waist as he's caressing her back softly. "Keep cheering me okay? And when I finally make it, I will take you to Paris, I promise you."

"And I believe you will. But for now just stay with me here and I'm already the happiest girl alive." She whispered as Yongbok gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Let's enjoy our day out tomorrow okay?"

"You know I will~ Good night." She whispered with a smile before she gladly gave him a soft peck on the lips. "Good night." He gave her a wave as Haerin made her way to their room and walked in. "How did it go?" Minji who's laying down on their bed, asked as she saw Haerin walking in.

"Everything went well. His parents are very supportive." Haerin then climbed onto their bed, got herself comfortable under the blanket next to Minji. "They said that they'll come back to Korea next year. Can you believe it? They even said that they only want Yongbok to be happy and be able to achieve his dream..."

"That sounds really like his parents. Yongbok's parents were always supportive of him, that's why he grew up a gentleman and cares a lot about the people around him." Minji was not that surprised with the result of their discussion before her got a notification on her phone.