✨️CUTE CLUMSINESS✨️

You were taking a bath .

While Taehyung came and knocked the door.

You mom opened it.

"Are you Taehyung? " your mom asked with a smile.

"Yeah ! Annyeong ." Taehyung said .

"Come in come in . " your mom invited him inside.

"Umm where is y/n ?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh you can go upstairs in her room ." Your mom said signalling towards ur door not knowing that u r bathing.

"Oh ok aunty ! Thank u ." Taehyung said and started going upwards.

Here , you were bathing and it was ur habit to come in ur room in bathrobe and get ready as no one except you came in ur room while u were bathing.

Taehyung came in ur room as the door was not locked.

He came inside and kept his bag on table and sat on a chair . His eyes went on ur photo frame kept on the table . He looked at it . It was ur childhood photo with yoongi.

You were crying as yoongi was irritating you . He looked at it and unknowingly a smile krept on his face.

But the next scene will be hilarious.

You came out of the bathroom singing a hip hop song loudly and also dancing on it .

Taehyung looked at you and his jaw dropped looking at u in bathrobe.

You looked at him present there

You looked at him present there . You got shocked as hell .

You started screaming.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" You screamed.

Looking at you Taehyung also screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed.

You started running here and there in room . But then you bumped in his chest and were about to fall but he catched you from ur waist. He pulled you towards himself .

Closeness between you two was very high . Butterflies were dancing and singing in ur stomach.
His heartbeat was also going crazy looking at you in bathrobe, ur wet hairs till ur waist , ur perfect facial features and ur milky skin. It was making his heart pound in his chest.

His hot breath was touching ur face and then again u screamed realizing u were in his arms in ur bathrobe .

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" You screamed and he left u covering his ears.

You crawled to ur walking closet that was on opposite side of ur bedroom and closed the gate . You leaned against the door and took a deep breath.

You choosed ur outfit .