Whispers of Avarice

DISCLAIMER
The characters, events, and situations portrayed in this novel are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real-life events is purely coincidental. The author does not endorse or condone any actions, beliefs, or ideologies presented in the story. This work is a product of the author's imagination and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Reader discretion is advised.

Efforts have been made to ensure accuracy but it may contain grammatical errors and imperfections. This work does not claim to be flawless or error-free. The author encourages a forgiving perspective on any linguistic or storytelling shortcomings.

CONTENT WARNING
This book contains mature themes that may be disturbing to some readers. It includes graphic depictions of violence and abuse, self-harm, suicidal ideation, strong language, and sexual themes and situations. If you are sensitive to any of these topics, please proceed with caution.

NOTE
This version of the book is in its raw form and may contain numerous errors and mistakes. While it has been published, I am currently in the process of revising it. If you notice any changes from your initial reading, it's likely due to the edits I've made.

GENRE
Angst, Romance, Family, Satire, Psychological

© All Rights Reserved

Date Started: December 31, 2023