The Real Will (ch-12)

Start from the beginning

"We have some clauses for that case too, but it can't be disclosed right now Prince Rudra. But clearly it won't be given to anyone from the family."

"Do you want me to clear something else Ma'am?" He asked Dakshika.

"Yes, tell me what if I sign the business to someone else before 24 or after being 24?" Dakshika said.

"You can't Mam atleast not before you become 24. And after that you can only make someone the administrator of the business or else if you want then you can hand it over to your husband. Other than that neither the thrown nor the business can be given to someone else." Mr. Shrama stated clearly.

"Well now is there anything that anyone wants to know?" Dakshika asked standing up.

"How can I trust that whatever he is saying us right? I don't believe you." Kamini said being impatient.

"Thank you Mr. Sharma you can leave now." She said glancing at Mr.Sharma.
Mr. Sharma bowed once again and left.

"If you don't believe you can test it yourself. You already know the consequences." She looked at Kamini once and then turned her gaze to Mr. Kailash Shekhawat.

"I don't think so, that now you want me to sign these papers. So its clear that now there is nothing left for me to do here." She said to him.

She turned and moved towards the entrance. She held her bag and turned, " So now, I don't want to stay here. I hope to see you again."

"Be ready to give back what's mine to me."

Dakshika left while Dhairya took Meera with him, rest of the family members left to their rooms and Rudra and Aashrita hugged each other.

" One more injustice added to the list, bhai." Aashrita said while Rudra just rubbed her back.

Nobody noticed the girl standing upstairs with red eyes burning with rage. Her jaws were clenched, as she said, " One more reason why I started hating her so much. " Saying so she left.

It was Daarika Rajput who came back from her college trip today and came across this scenario.

Dakshika's Pov:

Although I was planning to leave Shekhawat Palace but this wasn't the way I wanted it to go. But then again it wasn't my mistake, the way Kamini Rajput said the things, that I couldn't and I won't bear it.

Anything but not about my mother, my family; that family which gave love to me, the ones who didn't leave my side when my so-called adoptive family treated me the worst. And adding to the list, my friends.

You say a word against them, and I show you who I really am. I am definitely sure that the Royal family might still be in shock because of my new form. But it's not new, it was just hidden from them.

Right now, I need to visit Nana. And I think that he will meet me and the next hour he would ask me to visit the temple of his Kuldevi .

But anyways it will be a ride of approx 4 hours to reach Jaisalmer. The place where my Nana lives.

Author's Pov:

With Dakshika's driving being so fast it didn't take her more than 4 hours to reach Jaisalmer. When she entered the city she slowed down.

Watching the busy city she slowely turned her car towards her Nana's mansion.

She knew that she won't be meeting anyone there except her Nana and Mama there.

Her cousins would have gone with their mother to attend a wedding on her side. So there was no chance that she needs to see someone who might not like her or whom she might not like.

Though her mami never said or did anything bad to her, but she was also always unavailable for her. And she wasn't dumb to not notice that her Mami purposely stayed away from her.

Yet sometimes seeing Dakshika she could not stop herself from doing the bare minimums for a child with no family.

She slowed down her car when she reached the mansion. At the enterance she needed to give her introduction and detail as to who the person is.

Dakshika's Pov:

No one can just enter Gyaan Vyaas's house like that. You need to go through security checks and at last you would be needing the permission of one of the family members to enter.

And I am damn sure they do not recognize me. I looked at my wrist and took a wet wipe, cleaning the area on my left wrist.

A tattoo came into view and I took my wrist out pointing it just before the camera. And instantly within a matter of 2 seconds the gates started to open.

I parked my car and moved inside as the security head walked behind me. The helpers looked as if they just saw an alien. Well, can't blame them.

It's not every day when people enter the mansion so casually that too with the security head Khanna following them closely.

Moving Inside I was met with my Grandfather impatiently walking around. The moment his eyes landed on me he quickly came forward engulfing me in a warm hug.

"How much I missed you, bachhe." He said, his eyes closed and voice a little heavy.

"Pranam Nana and I missed you too." I mumbled. My personality actually took a hundred and eighty degree flip.

"Just because of that bastard, my granddaughter was away from me. Huh! Bhagwan use kabhi maaf nhi karega!" He whined like a child who is angry because his candy was snatched.
(God will never forgive him!)

"Well you can only rely on God to be angry with him, cause you can't do that yourself." I said laughing.

"Dakshi stop laughing. I will surely teach Dhanraj Malhotra a lesson once I meet him." He said in a fake hard tone.

"Okay. I believe you." I said.

"I have something to tell you. But first you freshen up and then tell me why are you here all if a sudden." He said.

I nodded, moving upstairs, " Nana, where is mama?" I asked stopping in the middle turning around.

"Ah, he has also gone to the wedding. Tomorrow is the wedding so your Mami called him today." He explained.

"Oh, ok." I said as I moved towards a guest room. I have a room here but right now I don't want to use it.

When I reached downstairs, I saw Nana was talking something to one of his importan men. He looked at me and then signalled him to leave.

"Come let's have lunch first, and then we have many things to discuss." He said as he moved towards the dining table and I followed him.

Later on when I told nanu about what happened in the Royal Palace, he was fuming. Though he calmed himself after sometime and then he asked about my plans from now on.

"I don't have anything planned. But I think I will be giving 10 to 15 days to my works other than business and then I am gonna complete my studies." I said not being so sure.

"Dakshi I want you to visit our Kuldevi's temple at village if you aren't very busy. Will you?" He asked hoping for a positive reply.

"I already had an idea of this. And about your question, yes, I'll visit there." I said.

"And one more thing, this time you will be staying there for atleast 10 days, you'll have no connections to your work there and please give that time to yourself. Promise me. " He said holding my hands.

"Okay. I promise." I said.

"Ok then you'll be leaving tomorrow evening. Pack your things and be ready." He said getting up and kissing my forehead.

I walked him to his room and then walked back to the guest room. From tomorrow onwards my life is gonna change.

What I wish is these changes won't be very drastic or unexpected, because changes are important in life, but I don't want such changes, which I am not prepared for.