I take in the pretty nickname again and make my way towards the door.

'If he can play with me then he can handle a little retaliation.'

I grab a hold of the doorknob and without saying a word, open the door. Niki stands there for a moment, face almost entirely flushed.

Not to brag or anything but I have a pretty fit figure. I've skating almost my whole life being a big part of that.

I watch him eye me up and down like i'm the last piece of meat on the planet. I want to smirk but I decide to play innocent, probably for my own good.

"The clothes?" I say, leaning against the wooden door frame. His eyes shoot back up to mine instantly. "Um, right. Here." He shoves the clothes into my arms. He scans over me one more time before finally making his way to what i'm guessing is his bedroom.

Once his door closes I allow the barely held back smirk to splay on my lips.

I quickly throw on the clothes and run the towel over my hair, letting it stay a little wet to air dry.

I finally exit the bathroom and see niki sitting on the couch with a slight pink flush still brushed across his cheeks. I walk into the living room and sit next to him, letting my head lean back over the edge of the couch.

I release a sigh of relaxation and turn my resting head to face his. He finally looks me in the eye and shoots me a quick smile.

"So. Should we talk sleeping arrangements now?" He asks and turns his body towards mine, placing an elbow on the back of the couch.

I smile at the improved atmosphere and little my head to talk to him. "I'm okay with whatever you want. It's your house after all." He nods his head with a content expression. "You can sleep in my room if you want, or you can sleep in the living room with dude. Your choice."

I think about all the love I would get from the dog. This includes slobbery kisses...and minimal couch room. I decide for the betterment of my mental health, that I'll sleep in his room. What's the worst that could happen. He gives me slobbery kisses?

...

"So. Show me to the bedroom." I give him a smile which he returns.

He brings me to the last door at the end of the hallway, twisting the knob to reveal his bedroom.

It's very...pretty. It almost feels like a room made for royalty. His furniture is white. His dresser, bed-frame and side table all have a perfect place around his room. His bedding is a mixture of different blue tones, splattered with some silver and gold her and there. The bedroom feels almost entirely bigger than the rest of the apartment.

"Welcome to my sleeping quarters." he says with a simple laugh and smile.

'Cute.'

"I like the color scheme." I say to him truthfully. He shoots me a smile and makes his way to the bed. "I always sleep on the inside so you better not ask for it."  He looks at me slyly, with a smirk.

"Don't worry. I've always liked the outside better." He looks me up and down before he starts to pulls the blankets back.

'Fuck! I feel like i'm being undressed.' Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I'm about to back out when he's suddenly standing in front of me.

He looks up at me with an innocent smile that hides many more emotions. I want to back away but i just can't bring myself to do it.

He takes my stillness as a sign that I don't plan on cowering this time.

He brings a hand to my stomach, slowly bringing it up to my chest and adding his other hand, wrapping them around my neck.

Im terrified.

Not of him, but of myself. I can't explain it at all. Not one bit. But i want him so bad. I want to feel every inch of him and I cant figure out why. He's like a new drug i've suddenly become addicted to. The more I pull away from it, the more I crave it, and the less control I have over my actions.

He runs his fingers through the hair on my nape, bringing his eyes down to my lips, and back to my eyes.

His lips part and release a sigh. Before I can even tell what i'm doing, my hands are on his waist, massaging the bits of skin I can feel under his shirt. I want him as close to me as possible. I want to feel every ounce of warmth from his body. I need to feel it.

I feel like a feign. I can't help myself. I wrap my arms around his slim waist and pull him as close as possible. Theres a subtle but sharp gasp that falls from his lips.

I sit on the edge of the bed, bringing him between my legs. He braces himself, now moving his hand from the nape of my neck to my shoulders for support.

I bring my face close to him, not kissing him but just taking in his scent, releasing warm breathes of air on his neck and collar bones.

I bring my eyes up to meet his through hooded lids. "You've been teasing me, niki-ah." I say in a low and breathy voice.

A quiet sounds come from him, and it almost sounds like a whimper. His eyes closed and hands gripped tightly on my shoulders. Every sound he makes making me feign more and more.

I pull his legs to the side and lift him to where he's straddling my lap. I pull his hips in close, needing to feel more.

I look up to meet his now opened and lust filled eyes. He wants this just as much as I do if not more.

I bring my eyes down to his lips, and then back up.

"What do you want from me?" I say in a low and breathy voice. I hear his breath hitch in his throat, feeling a desperate to be dealt with pain in my pants.

He doesn't speak up and instead brings his face close to mine. I pull away, wanting to hear in words everything he desires in this moment. "Come on baby...what do you want." I ask one more time.

He releases a heavy sigh of desire. "You. Please..."   I rub his back up and down slowly before showing a slight smile, satisfied after hearing his answer.

"Finally..."

——— <*> ———

👀 wow wow woww. This is my apology episode. It's super long compared to the other episodes but honestly i like it a lot. I finally gained some motivation for this particular story and i really hope you enjoyed this. I'm so sorry for the wait please forgive me 🙏🏻 HOWEVER.
I hope you had an amazing morning, evening or night wherever you are.
And...
I LOVE YOU!!!! 💖💖💖💕💕🫶🏻🫶🏻
P.S: Next ep might be supperrrrrr spicy compared to this one 👀 Let me know what you think i should do. I love to hear ur feedback 🫶🏻