A/N

Hey there! I know it has been a REALLY long time and I apologize for that. When i started this story I was a new writer. I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going with this story. I didn't think that this would get as many supporters as it did.

I have decided however that i am going to pick the story back up. The updates will be slow as im also working on another story. But regardless I will try my best to keep up with this one. If u have any recommendations for ways that you think this story should go, feel free to message me and let me know.

I appreciate your comments and advice more than anything when I am writing :) It not only helps me become a better writer but motivates me as well.

The next update should be out soon. I hope you enjoy it and once again, I am so sorry for the wait.
(EDIT: ITS OUT NOW ❤️‍🔥)

ANYWAYSSS!!
I hope you have an amazing morning, evening or night wherever you are :) and I LOVE YOU!! 💕

ANYWAYSSS!!I hope you have an amazing morning, evening or night wherever you are :) and I LOVE YOU!! 💕

P.S - Please go read and show support to my new in-progress book! I am super proud of the first chapter 😁 (and i planned this one out) I would love your support and motivation 🫶🏻  'Finally Yours' A Hoonki story.