~Aizawa~

"All right then, go."

Once that was said, Centipeder and Bubble Girl stepped out of the room leaving Aizawa in the room by himself for now. Eventually it didn't take too long to hear a knock at the door.

~Aizawa~

"Come in."

Saying this, Aizawa looked over at the door as it began to open and seeing Bakugou stepping right inside the room. Once he was inside he shut the door behind him and walked over to Aizawa were they then stood face to face.

~Aizawa~

"Bakugou, what are you doing here."

~Bakugou~

"Isn't it obvious? Came to see you teach. And to talk to you about Deku."

~Aizawa~

"Of course, this will be the only reason for you to come here."

~Bakugou~

"Well yeah. All I keep on hearing on TV is about Deku and how people actually agree what he is doing! And I'm sick and tired of you already! So whatever you're planning to try to stop him, I want to be a part of it."

~Aizawa~

"What makes you think that I'll actually allow you to join me?"

~Bakugou~

"Well because I have the firepower and manpower you need."

~Aizawa~

"What do you mean?"

~Bakugou~

"You think I actually came here alone?"

As soon as Bakugou said this, Aizawa suddenly heard the door open. Has he looked over Bakugou's shoulder he said he sees all of his students walk into the room and over to him, which she was actually quite shocked to see them all here since he is not seen them for quite some time.

~Aizawa~

"All of you actually came here to help stop Midoriya?"

~Iida~

"Of course sir. We know that Midoriya is not himself. That's why we must band together and stop this Joker character.

~Momo~

"That's right, the sooner we do, the sooner will be able to save Midoriya."

~Denki~

"Come on Sir let us help you."

~Aizawa~

"I'm sorry but no. The last time a student was in my care on a mission, they became someone entirely different afterwards. And the last thing I want is something to happen to the rest of you."

As Aizawa felt completely reluctant from allowing his students to help him, he then heard Uraraka speak to him.

~Uraraka~

"Mr. Aizawa, please let us help. We want to bring Deku back."

Looking at Uraraka and all of his other students, Aizawa saw they're determination in their eyes from willing to help him and save Deku."

~Aizawa~

"(Sigh) Very well."

With Aizawa saying this, all of class 1A were very happy to know that he has accepted their help."

~Aizawa~

"Now that we're going to be working together, I think it's only best that I tell you everything that I have discovered."

~Deika city~

Meanwhile in Deika city, Joker (Deku) and Toga walk into a large garage where they meet up with Twice.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I see that you're a hard at work."

With Joker (Deku) saying this, it caused Twice to turn around and look over at Joker (Deku) and Toga.

~Twice~

"Ah, glad to see that you made it."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well I'm glad to be here, and I take it that you know why I'm here?"

~Twice~

"Yes sir I do. And it's finally ready."

Hearing that joker smiled ear to ear.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good. Everything is going as planned."

~Toga~

"This is going to be really fun isn't it Mr. J!?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahaha. Of course it is. Now let's go have some fun."

~To be continued~