The tale Scout had begun recalling fell on deaf ears as Grave focused on the ancient Titan, the sound of his friend's voice drowning out into the background. He raised...a Tower.

A Tower...a pure Tower...An enemy...their enemy...and he...He had the nerve to call him the disgrace?

He had heard whispers about a supposed son the ancient Titan may have had...but a Tower?! Tears stung at his eyes as he held in a yell, gritting his teeth..he wanted to lash out at him. He needed to lash out at him...It was eating him on the inside, like a searing flame burning his heart... Needed t-to berate him for eveything he had done, to wrap his hands around his neck and just- end him then and there.

The elder Titan must have sensed a pair of eyes locked onto him, so he lifted his nonchalant gaze from the convoy, only to be met with Grave's sharp glare.

For the first time in centuries, Swordmaster felt a chill run down his spine. The color drained from his face as the unadulterated hatred the child held for him seeped into his very soul. From across the yard he saw the child's eyes flash a bright pink...her pink no less.
The boy was not even frowning, he was expresionless akin to a puppet. It was just a cold, wide eyed glare... enough to shake even the bravest of hearts. Not even his battle hardened grandfather could master something like this.

The crowd of people started forward but the boy stayed unmoving, eyes fixated on him like an apex predator waiting for its pray to make a final move. Master could not find himself looking away, his terror immobilised him. His heartbeat drummed in his ears as the sounds of cheer around him fadded into the distance..It was silent..Blurry figures of soldiers running around as the boy's eyes never once looked away.
He couldn't even tell if the child had ever blinked since they locked on.

A hand wrapped around his arm, shaking him out of his frozen state. He breathed for the first time...he hadn't noticed he wasn't earlier.

"Is everything alright?"

The distant soft voice of Medic had him turn to her slightly.

"Y-Yeah" he mumbled.

He swung his head around to glance back at the boy. His heart still beating out of his chest as his mind wrapped around what he had just seen. But...
Gravedigger was gone...

Medic gazed back to where the elder was looking, the gasps of air he was taking making it known he was shaken by something, but there was still nothing there... "Are you sure?"

He brushed her off, after somewhat regaining his footing. "Y-yes, yes."

Swordmaster turned his attention back to the mass of Towers saluting and welcoming the scouting team. As he looked through the many people coming from behind the few vehicles, rushing about, he could not see Gladiator among them anywhere..Where was that rascal? What trouble did he get into this time?

"Medic! A little help here!"

Upon hearing the call of Sledger she hurried off into the back of a jeep, leaving the befuddled Titan on his own.

Hadn't...Hadn't Medic mentioned they had returned so early because...because Gladiator was hurt? Goodness, how could he forget?! No...was it that horrid?! Could he not even walk?!
Did that she do something to him?! No.. no it had already been known he was injured beforehand... Breathe..you are becoming paranoid.. There is no way she was back not after, no... And he is just a child...he has red eyes too, not far from pink, the light of the sun probably hit them in an odd way.. Yes..that had to be it.. How could he be under her influence when they hadn't even met? Hmph. That hybrid was not even born back then..
Prophecies be damned he had more important things to do!