The next morning Nia was up before Caine. The bridal party along with her and Caine had a large sweet since she wanted them all to be together before her and Caine left for their honeymoon.

Nia leaned over Caine's body and kissed his forehead before making her way outside onto the balcony of their room.

It was late into the morning, she was holding a glass of water and also made sure to eat a bunch of fruits to get over her hangover.

The thought of last night made her smile and she couldn't wait to see all the images, videos and memories she had from that night. She'd be sure to make a huge memory box just for the wedding when she came back.

"What time is it ma.." she heard Caine's voice from behind her, making her turn and smile brightly at her husband.

"Almost time for us to go." She says as she set her glass down on one of the tables outside and slid her hands up his chest that still had his button up on.

"I can't believe I didn't fuck you last night ma." Caine shook his head making Nia laugh and smack his chest.

"You got us cross faded with that weed."

"Nah you got us cross faded with that liquor. Your ass was drinking it like water."

"You to!" She said, leaning forward and biting his nose and laughing ad he grimaced away.

"Go get dressed girl." Caine said, shaking his head as he smacked his wife's ass and watched her sexy ass walk off.

"My fine ass wife.." Caine shook his head, licking his lips as he thought about all the things he was going to do to her just to show her how beautiful she was to him and how much love he had for her.

"See y'all!!" Maya said to both Caine and Nia, hugging the couple as they got ready to board the private jet.

Mario and Jay both gave Nia hugs while then dapping Caine up and wishing safe travels.

"When y'all be back?" Mario questioned.

"Two weeks, you hold shit down while I'm gone rd?"

"You already know I got you." Caine and Mario dapped one another up one last time before Caine took Nia by the waist and lead her to the jet waiting on the both of them.

Once they took their seats next to one another, Nia looked out the window with a smile on her face, watching as the black truck drove their friends away and it was now just the two of them ready to take off on their honeymoon.

Caine held Nia's hand in a tight grip once the pilot announced they would be taking off. Nia smiled at her man, pressing her head into the side of his body as they raised into the hair and made their way to Aspen.

Caine and Nia arrived in Aspen after only a few hours. Nia hurriedly wrapped her body in her huge moncler coat and made her way off the jet, literally leaving her husband behind who hurried up behind her as fast as he could.

"It's beautiful.." Nia said with a smile tickling her lips as she watched the snow fall around her and the area they just landed.

Nia reached back and took her husbands hand, dragging him down the steps of the jet and to the black truck waiting for them that was also covered in snow.

"You stand right here! I have a surprise for you." Nia winked at her man, making her way around the car and opening the door so he would think she actually had something in the car for him.

She balled her hands around some snow on the car and made a snow ball, along with pulling the box out of her pocket that she had with her since the beginning of the wedding.