Chapter 3

My team and went to the library to finish homework for Professor Peach's class. As i left them to get another book, i searched for a book, but as i reached out for a book i saw. My hands met with another when i looked it was Ulric Summer; my replacement.

 My hands met with another when i looked it was Ulric Summer; my replacement

Jaune: oh...

Ulric: oh...

Jaune: go ahead...

Ulric: no, please...

Jaune: i insist...

Ulric: thank you...

He takes the book and looks at me.

Ulric: Mr. Arc... for what it's worth, I'm sorry on behalf of my teammates for abandoning you...

He bowed showing respect and yearning for forgiveness.

Jaune: that's fine...

Ulric: thank you... but to be honest, it was kinda unfair for you... to be unattached. Even team RUNE agrees with me...

Jaune: really? well, it happens to some people.

Ulric: well i hope you and your team will be great even if you're not team JNPR.

Jaune: we'll manage... but thanks again.

As i went back to my seat, a surge of mana presence came to me and the whole team.

Jaune: woah...

Rafael: did you...

Godou: yeah...

Doni: Abner just contacted, a new God is getting out of its bonds.

Jaune: let's go... I'll contact Helena and Velvet.

As we got up and ran to the door, i noticed Ulric looking at us from a distance confused.

At the forest

As we got to the entrance a group of news cars and reporters were present as circling clouds were centering a certain area. The United Mage Association was present as they saw us.

Member: Mr. Arc Please come this way!

Reporters: it appears that the circling clouds in the sky still spell concern to the people, and now some sort of agency is allowing a group of teenagers into the forest.

As we got through the forest we arrived at a large clearing. Several mages and exorcists were present with their magic circle in hand and projecting it on a stone in the middle of the place.

Velvet: Jaune!

Jaune: Vel! So what are we looking at?

Velvet: Riddle me this... i am dead and i eat the sun, i am big but cannot be seen, only when the days are done do i come and eat again.