Chapter 1

I didn't ask to be a God-slayer.

I never thought of myself in that spot to be a god slayer or putting a big target on my back for Divine beings.

This all happened during my Term Break... My Transcripts were known, as a punishment, they had made me an unattached student, a person who has no affiliation to a team nor any positioning to it. I was being replaced by someone else, making Pyrrha the new leader.

when term break came, my family thought it would be a nice thing to get the huntsman thing off my mind and go on a vacation. We went to our family's summer house in London since my family thought it would be a nice way to settle.

I settled in my grandfather's old study, he was an Archeologist for the British Museum. He died when i was 5, and all i could remember of him was when he was on his deathbed. But he did leave me his whole life's work from his will, and all that he owns. I looked at the books he used to show me, like the book he read to me; the dragon and the Sword.

It tells the story of a dwarf who was filled with greed, to which he turns into a dragon, and one hero who slain him with a magical sword. I told my parents i was going out for a walk, i went through the city looking over some shops and a few parks, and i came to Picadilly Circus where i decided to sit down. I took out my scroll and just browsed through it.

As I was looking through my phone, I noticed a girl with silver hair standing by herself, until four men were bothering her.

Man: Hey baby, where you all by your lonesome?

Man 2: why don't you come with us and we'll have some fun?

Girl: i don't waste my time with the likes of you.

The men looked at her in annoyance.

Man 3: you hear this lass? I think she's asking for it.

Then the man tried to grab her arm.

Man 4: i said you're coming with us, bitch.

Police: OI! What do you think you're doing to that girl?

The men looked to see cops coming their way, they ran away from the cops, while i walked up to the girl.

Jaune: you alright?

Girl: Merci, but i didn't need the help.

Jaune: i just thought... you know what never mind i shouldn't have gone in between your problem.

then left the girl, thinking over that i shouldn't have done that. What was i thinking i could save a girl.

Girl: wait...

I turn back, as she walked up to me.

Girl: your "fly" is open.

I looked down and i immediately zipped it up. As she left, a sensation came over me and the whole world became gray.

Girl: here? Now!

ROOOOOAAAAAAAARRRR!!!

I heard a roar, and i turned to see nothing, but then from the heavens emerged a golden dragon, and another was a European dragon with a purple hue.