Chapter 2

After the debacle in mr port's class, everyone was talking about Helena's stunt. Every boy grew to become very jealous, people gossiping, and much more chaos. Helena who stood beside me like a puppy, she looked at me with those devilish eyes and a seductive smile.

Helena: what is it my dear... is there something on my face?

Jaune: that's not important, what are you doing here?

Helena: i just wanted to be close to you, and for you to accept me.

Jaune: Helena, i thought you were in London or France for that matter.

Helena: i was until my superiors wanted me to get close to you.

Jaune: Sigh*... let me guess, 'cause I'm a campione?

Helena: Oui.

As we walked to the cafeteria, the whole room looked at us. A few boys gritted their teeth and gave me the death stare.

???: how the hell did the unattached kid get a smoking babe?

???: unfair...

???: Hope he dies...

I heard their ill intention toward me but i just shook it off. As we sat down, a maid appeared with two dishes. She served right infront of us and bowed.

 She served right infront of us and bowed

???: your meal, miss Dunois.

Helena: thank you, Rosalia.

Jaune: uh...

Helena: jaune this is my maid, Rosalia Devon.

Rosalia: bonjour monsieur, i hope you enjoy your meal

I looked down and saw that my meal was a steak, and awell-cookedd one. I picked up my fork and began to take a slice. As i placed itinn my mouth i was surprised it was a delightful dish.

Jaune: well... this is good.

Rosalia: really?I'mm glad that the 9th king loved my food.

Helena: Rosalia.

Rosalia: oh myI'mm sorry milord, i didn't mean to blurt out your true title.

Jaune: it's okay.

Rosalia: wellI'mm off...

She then left the room, and the both of us to our meal. We ate for a few minutes until i saw Team Rwby and PRUN coming our way.

Ruby: hey jaune...

Jaune: hi...

I then went back to eating since i didn't want to be caught up in their qualms. It didn't sit wellwithr Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: jaune at least say a few words.

Jaune: I think you should leave me alone, you wouldn't want anyone seeing a champion talking to an unattached.