Plan: Ray - MiHyun ft. SMC&Jeong

Start from the beginning

Duhyun then elbowed Chaeyoung's ribs causing the older girl to retaliate causing the dog to wake up from its slumber.

Jeongyeon: "Will you both stop?!" She took Ray from the pale girl's arms and carried it like a new born baby. "Now, here is what we are going to do. "Chae, text Jihyo and ask for Mina's address then Dahyun, take Ray to Mina's right after because she must be worried sick." She can see Dahyun's eyes widened immediately and she opened her mouth trying to find an excuse of not to do it but Jeongyeon beat her to it. "No buts!" she insisted. "And Tzu." getting the maknae's attention who was busying herself, playing with Ray's paws. "Go to your room and decide who you're going to choose to date, Sana or Momo because those girls aren't going to stop until you figure out which twin weighs more in that cold heart of yours." patting the taller girl's chest before pushing them one by one to follow her instructions watching each girl leaving in different directions of their shared home.

Jeongyeon noticed Chaeyoung giggling which caught her attention.

Jeongyeon: "What's so funny?"

Chaeyoung: "It's too funny to think that we have one friend who has a problem getting a date while we have another one having problems CHOOSING whom to date."

Tzuyu: "Shut it shortie! Or I'm telling Somi that you painted a semi-naked girl in your art class last week instead of a boy like you told her."

Chaeyoung: "Relax TzuPapi. Can't take a joke." He chuckled and ran away barely missing Tzuyu's hand that was about to slap her.

Jeongyeon: "Nabong, I hope you come home soon because I swear, these kids are gonna make me grow old real fast." she told herself as she stared at the picture frame by the fireplace of her and Nayeon kissing while they're having their anniversary dinner overlooking Seoul before she glanced over the peaceful dog who was starring at her and licked her face cutely causing Jeongyeon to chuckle at its sweetness.

Dahyun was a nervous wreck sitting in between Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon while Tzuyu was driving her SUV because the group doesn't trust the pale girl to NOT open the door and suddenly jump off the car like she did before. To be fair, she was drunk but still, they can sense the nervousness of their friend the whole ride towards the Myoui residences.

As soon as the car stopped. Tzuyu unbuckled the puppy that was chilling on the passenger's seat and handed him to Dahyun who was paler than usual if that was possible.

Dahyun: "I can't do this."

Jeongyeon: "You have no choice. We are here now. Plus you have her dog so you HAVE to see her anyway."

Dahyun: "You hand it to her. You are already out of the car anyway." Pertaining to Chaeyoung who got out of the car to make way for her friend.

Chaeyoung: "Do we need to push you off the car because Tzuyu will be more than happy to." Making Dahyun hop off almost immediately seeing Tzuyu making a move to jump to the backseat.

As Dahyun was slowly walking towards the front door, she can feel her heart beat as fast as a marching band but she felt slight comfort with Ray cuddled up to her but she can feel 3 pairs of eyes boring towards her back, ready to pounce at her if she tries to chicken out.

Once she rang the doorbell, it didn't take more than 15 seconds for the door to open and Dahyun's stopped breathing for a few moments once she saw the girl of her dreams standing in front of her with a soft smile plastered on her face then turned into a huge smile showing her teeth upon seeing the dog on Dahyun's arms.

Mina: "RAY! There you are!" Even through all that excitement, she still had a soft and melodic voice that Dahyun felt she could melt then and there. "Thank you Dahyun. I'm so glad you were the one who found him."