Chapter 20 : Together again

Bloom's POV

I looked from my Mom and back at my Dad and I could see he had tears in his eyes. I then took a step aside and my Mom walked closer to my Dad and pulled him into a kiss and I couldn't help but get a little emotional over it. Five months ago I never thought that it would be possible to be a family again. they pulled apart and then they both looked at me I walked over to them and we all hugged. One happy family.

My parents walked into the living room and I went into the kitchen and took a glass of water then I walked into the living room and sat down in the chair beside the couch. My Dad was the one to break the silence "So you been alive all along?...how did you survive Rosalind?...and why didn't you tell us that you were alive?" I looked at my Mom and she thought for a second before she answered my Dad's questions.

"I and Rosalind were talking in the old graveyard when I realized what she was going to do so I drew on as much magic as I could and connected it to Bloom's magic as she is the fairy I have the strongest bond with. Then when Rosalind killed me was I dead and buried but then when Bloom used a lot of her magic I drew some of it on and it made me strong enough for me to bring myself back and I didn't come to either of you because I wanted to suprise Rosalind when I defide her and I wanted to keep you safe or as safe as I could." My Mom had a few tears in her eyes and then I saw that it was almost time for dinner and that I had to leave because I didn't want Rosalind to become suspicious of why I wasn't back yet.

I stood up and both of my parents looked at me. "I don't want to but I have to go but I have to so Rosalind doesn't get suspicious." Then nodded and hugged me and then I walked out into the entrance and took my jacket. I looked back at my parents and said "I love both of you...I will be back tomorrow." I walked out and walked through the forest and as I reached school I saw Sky sitting on the grass just looking at the school.

I walked over to him and sat down beside him. "Hey, you." He looked at me and made a little smile but it disappeared just as fast as it appeared. "Hey, what's wrong?" He looked at me and then he looked down. There where a moment of silence before Sky spoke "I...I just don't get how you can sit here and talk to me like nothing happened like back when everything was normal and easier." I looked at him and took my hand up to his face and made him look at me "You know it was really hard in the beginning it still is some days but just because your Dad raped me doesn't mean that I don't like you anymore...I love you Sky." He looked at me then I let my hand fall and he grabbed my face and we kissed a passionate kiss and I could feel every feeling Sky was feeling. We broke apart when we needed air but neither of us wanted to let go so we rested our heads against one other. "I love you too Bloom...You have no idea how much." He almost whispered the last part but I heard it. Sky looked back out over the grass and then he looked at me and I could see that something had changed in his eyes. "what is it?" I looked out over the grass and spotted Andreas looking at us from just outside the school. "Hey forget about him... it's just us here." Sky smiled and took me into another passionate kiss and it felt good to be talking again after all those months. Sky broke apart and looked at me and for a second I thought I had done something wrong but then he asked. "Bloom will you be my girlfriend...again?" I smiled and laughed and so did he. "Yes, I would love to...even though I don't think we ever broke up." We both laughed again.

Sky walked me back to my suite and Aisha was in our room studying so I talked to her for a while before I decided to go to the cafeteria and get something to eat. I walked over and got some lasagne and then I saw Stella, Terra, Beatrix, Dane, Musa, and Riven sitting eating at a table in the corner. I walked over to them and sat down between Musa and Beatrix. We ate and talked and just laughed. it was nice not thinking about all the things I have been through this past half year. Dane and Riven left so it was just us girls. Beatrix and I talked about Alfea's history and She knew a lot about it. Then Terra left she said she had something to do in the greenhouse but I am afraid it was just an excuse because she felt left out so I made a mental note to check up on her later.

We sat in the cantine and talked for over 2 hours before Doris told us to go back to our suites and go to sleep. We walked back and talked a little more. I walked into my and Aisha's room and saw her reading so I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. I took a hot steamy shower and then I did my night routine and jumped under my duvet. I got a text and I thought it was from Sky but it was from Beatrix.

Hey just so you know Stella told me that you guys broke your Dad out of prison and next time you need someone to help you break out of something or break someone out I would love to help.

I smiled a little to myself and then I texted her back.

I will remember that. Thanks, Beatrix.

I put my phone away and decided just to try and fall asleep and it went well I slept within 10 minutes. But It had also been a long day and I haven't been sleeping well the last few months but having my parents back and knowing that they are together and safe helps a lot.