he is mine - 65

Driver :  mimi ... You will have your future bright and happy and you will be yourself instead of all this cold pretending... He thought..

Liam : unnie see.. Ice cream.. Come let's eat and then we will leave..

Ming : but... She hesitate because she knows that this place many people are there and high chance of getting attention is there..

Liam : what happened... Asked her

Ming : ok let's go but we should be quick coz there will be chance of getting attention ok.. Said

Liam : ok.. Don't worry come.. Be happy don't think of others now.. Said as he drag her...

Ming : helplessly got dragged by him..

Liam : unnie what you want... Asked excited

Ming : distracted by the surrounding and didn't answer him..

Liam : cupped her cheeks and said unnie.. You are with me.. So focus here.. Ok.. Said stern... Or else I will be sad said with a pout..

Ming : sigh.. Okok don't show that ugly face.. Order whatever you feel like but please wear your mask till we get in the car... Said to him..

Liam : alright alright  said rolling his eyes and put on his mask..

Yichen : saw this from the cab and asked the driver to leave... As seeing them that close... it irritated him a lot..

Ming : paid for the ice cream and dragged him quickly to the car..

Liam : got in the car and said.. Unnie why did you drag me like that..

Ming : didn't you dragged me too... So it's equal said... Childishly

Liam : it's been quiet a time that I get to spend time with you like this.. I'm soo happy today.. Said happily like a kid...

Ming : paused and said look you are all grown all great but except your face and talk .. Always a kid.. Said teasing

Liam : unnie.. He whined..

Ming : okok... Now eat or it will melt away..

Liam : took one more parcel and call driver uncle..

Ming : stop the car in a nearby place... Said to the driver..

Driver : stopped and looked back.. You need anything boss lady.. Asked her

Liam : here you go.. This is for you.. I don't know what flavor you like I brought my favorite to you too

Driver : he hesitate a bit.. Ans looked at ming..

Ming : didn't looked at them.. Happily eating her ice cream..

Liam : aish.. Don't look at unnie.. I bought but she was the one paid.. So she knows..

Driver : chuckled and get the ice cream from Liam and ate along with them...

Liam : unnie look at you... You said I a'm a kid but look at you.. He said and laughed loud..

Ming : what.. She asked.. Annoyed of his laugh and tease..