he is mine - 29

Ming : entered the life and pressed her her cabin floor

Yichen : oh shoot I forgot to send the message.. He immediately sent the message In group… 

Employees : received the text and start to hide themselves .. They decorated the office and brought the cake too

Ming : and as soon as the lift open… she shocked by the sudden sound

Employees : surprise.. They shouted.. The lights turn  on and all where with cheerful smile

Ming : got shocked for a moment and tried her best to stay composed… it took sometime.. For her to control her inner emotions.. 

Employees : got scared for a moment.. As she is staying all quiet.. 

Yichen : thought like what's happening to her she is acting weird and she is sweating a lot.. He was getting worried while employees are pannicking… 

Staffs : hmm.. Boss lady.. It's that … um… our line went viral.. And broke our previous record.. So.. We thought… 

Ming : got herself steady and said… let's cut the cake… said plainly

Employees : happily put the cake on the table and stand surrounding her 

Ming : blow the candles out and cut the cake.. 

Yichen : stood there.. Confused but shocked and with mixture of emotions.. 

Ming : cut it and give it to all said looking at yichen.. 

Yichen : came out of his thought and cut the cake and give it to all

Ming : took her phone out and made a called and spoke something.. 

Staffs : made sure to post video and photos on social media with simply celebration don't mention anything.. 

Employees : yeah sure .. They said while eating the cake.. And in the mean while kept looking at their boss lady.. 

Yichen : was completely blank now.. Suddenly many people came holding things.. And arranged it..