Strangers?

"Yeah my mom said I can so I'm getting a tattoo"
Scott says excitedly on the phone.

Stiles smiles a bit
"That's good, man"

"Yeah it is but I was wondering__
Are you back yet? I mean school starts tomorrow so you have to be. So can you come with me? To get the tattoo I mean you will have to drive me."

"Ugh sorry man I'm still driving I haven't reached the welcome sign for Beacon Hills yet"

"Oh uh it's okay I'll go next time when you're here okay?bye!"

He hangs up, clearly disappointed.

Stiles laughs a bit and takes a drag of his cigarette.

Looking up he stares at the hospital doors in front of him. He had this itch telling him to go here as soon as he got to Beacon Hills.

He sees nothing unusual and shrugs his shoulders

"I might as well go home and check here  tomorrow" he says tired suddenly

/7:00 am/

"I didn't expect them to be here so soon" Peter says with false worry.

Derek doesn't so much as bat an eye at him.

"I'm getting the paint"

"Oh really, like that will help any-"

He stops as the both of them hear a fast approaching car, they are instantly on guard.

They see a blue lamborghini pulling up quickly, it leaves a trail of smoke and the owner doesn't seem to care as the car stops right in front of the two.

The Hales look at one another and back at the car.

The door slides open and white smoke emerges from the car, filling their noses with nicotine.

The last person they expected to see climb out of that type of car was-

"Stiles!? What the hell are you-" Derek doesn't finish because he didn't know what else to say.

His eyebrows crease in confusion.

Stiles looks at them taking another drag and looks behind them.

"So what does the suspicious symbol on your door mean?" he asks while leaning on the car.

"Well, Stiles, it's nothing to worry about according to Derek" Peter says, eyes completely focused on Stiles.

"Stiles, why can't I hear your heartbeat?"

Stiles doesn't answer Derek but decides to show him.

Stiles takes a long drag, tilting his head up and keeps his eye contact with him as he blows out tons of smoke.

Suddenly he was behind them touching the door, tracing the symbol.

"Eh I'm a witch and wow the Alpha pack are already here?"

The werewolves don't move but the youngest one wants to, this wasn't the same person he knew before.

The two saw him as a threat even though Peter wore A disgusting smirk on his face.

Stiles looks at them with an eyebrow raised.

" Look don't judge a book by its cover, Beacon Hills is filled with secrets, speaking of which. Peter ride with me."

He doesn't look back for an answer, he climbs in car and starts it, soon enough the other car door opens.

"Bye Derek~" Stiles yells out the window as he speeds off.