Zeraora starts to shake as she looks down to the ground.

Y/N: What's wrong?

She suddenly raises her fist upward and has a face full of excitement.

Zeraora: Are you kidding me! They sound really strong! I can't wait to fight them both with Incineroar!

Y/N: Hey hey calm down. Incineroar still needs time to recover.

Incineroar: Screw that. The plane ride there should be more than enough time for me.

Y/N: *sigh* I really can't get you out of this can't I...

Incineroar: I got my ass handed to me by someone stronger than me. I barley made it out of there, imagine what could happen if I'm not prepared next time in a death match.

Y/N: I get it. I don't know why I continue to worry as much as I do. I still imagine you as the Litten you once were.

Incineroar: I appreciate that care you have for me, but now's not the time. We should probably tell your mom that we're gonna be out for a couple weeks.

Y/N: I'm messaging her right now.

Zeraora: When do we leave?

Y/N: Right now I guess. Unless you want to go another time?

Zeraora: Nope! Im way to hyped to stay any longer!

Incineroar stands up holding her ribs with a smirk on her face.

Incineroar: Off to Galar we go then.

——???'s Pov—————————————————

???: Grrraaaaaaagh!!!!

???: Only a couple more meters brother and you'll beat your record.

???: Is that really it? I'll make sure to throw it farther then! Grooooaaaaaah!!!!

From the individuals arms a tree is launch several feet into the air at Mach speeds. The giant plant reaches its destination close to other buried trees and crashes into the ground.

???: Congratulations Zamazenta, you reached thirty-two miles with that throw. That translates to one hundred-sixty-eight and nine hundred-sixty feet.

Zamazenta: Haaa!!! I'd like to see you beat that sis!!

???: Please. You think I have the strength to do such a feat brother?

Zamazenta: I dunno you tell me? Or is Zacian, Galar's greatest swordsman, too chicken to admit she can't beat me!

Zacian: If you insist then.

The Pokémon draws their blade and cuts a tree clean off it's stem. With calm strike they send the plant flying through the air.

Zacian: How unfortunate. I lost track of where it went.

Zamazenta: Show off.

Zacian: Don't worry brother it doesn't count. For all I know I could've sent it to your third attempt which isn't that far.

???: Oi both of ya!

The two Pokémon turn around to a female trainer with a green hat on her head.

Zacian: Master Gloria. How may we be of service.

Zacian places her blade in the ground and salutes in front of the young trainer.

Zamazenta: Seriously, saluting again?

Gloria: Zacian you don't have to salute. Every time I speak to you. Don't make me start calling you Fido again fucks sake.

Zacian: My apologies. What news do you bring to us two?