005

5
_____________________________________________

"How are you Angel?"

I shivered at the sound of his voice not being able to control my body's reaction whatsoever. I barely knew the man but my body seem to so well.

I swallowed taking a few steps back to place distance in between us. He didn't seemed too pleased with my reaction as one of his eyebrows arched in surprise.

"Do I know you?" I asked crossing my arms over chest. My head leaned to side mockingly as I finally collected myself together.

He chuckled grinning from ear to ear. His smile was earth shattering and I'm sure he knew it.

He didn't have the typical overbearing cockiness it was almost effortless which made him more attractive in my eyes.

"You can drop the facade no one's here." He said sarcastically. However I remained standing with my arms across my chest giving him a rather bored expression.

"So that's how you want this to be Angel?" He asked waiting for me to answer him but when he saw that I didn't move an inch he finally sighed.

"Fine, I'll play your little game, besides I don't think Charlie will take it well knowing what such a hot." He paused before inching towards me.

"Sexy." He practically groaned as his eyes stared back into mine taking another set towards me.

Havana abort mission, I mean abort it!

"Fuck his daughter is." He whispered licking his lips as if he was reminiscing about that night. My hands fell down to my sides not knowing what to do. I was completely stuck as if someone had placed glue underneath my shoes.

My heart was beating against my chest as his eyes flickered down to my lips.

"Hey what's taking you guys to so long?" I jumped away from him as Adeline walked out the door. Dexter stood just as he was clearly not being phased in the slightest at being caught in such a compromising position.

"Dexter you haven't even been back in this town for an hour and you're already terrorizing people." Adeline scolded him.

He chuckled opening his arms wide as if surrendering "Some wouldn't call it terrorizing Mrs. Bateman." He said throwing me a knowingly smirk.

She only rolled her eyes. "It's freezing out here I'm going back inside before my tits freeze off."

"I'll join you." I said gathering myself together as she reached out towards me I didn't turn around once to glance back.

Havana calm down but how could I?

I am in a committed relationship and I almost cheated in the span of seconds.

I've expressed doubts about Marcus but in reality they were all selfish reasons and at the end of the day no one deserved to be cheated on.

Second the man who gave me some of the best sex of my life was standing outside my family home.

Someone that I thought I would never see again in entire my life.

Nothing has changed Havana act like who he has always been to you, a stranger

The front door opened as he stepped in kicking the snow of his boots behind me.

"Still stuffing your fucking face Jack?" Dexter asks in disgust. Jack was currently slurping the last bit of pancakes on his plate and paused mid way when he saw everyone looking at him.