𝟏𝟒 - 𝐈𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐒

Iots is made by @eaveery.css on tt!
This is a reversed au
Request by SimeikoLovesHxH

"Fuck you Sterecra," Duncan spat. Noah rolled his eyes. "Cmon guys, let's go," Duncan scoffed, turning away. "What? You're leaving me here?" Noah asked. "Yea. If you think you're all that, why don't you do it by yourself?" Duncan replied.

Noah noticed Cody staying with him as they both watched Duncan and the rest leave. Duncan turned around, realizing the missing member. "Geek? You're seriously staying with this twink?" Duncan asked. "Yea. You got a problem with it?" Cody muttered.

Duncan looked at them both with a dirty look. "Good luck dying," he scoffed, finally running off. Noah turned to Cody. "You didn't have to do that. I can manage," he shuffled. "It's ok, no one should be alone, especially on an island like this," he shivered. Noah smiled softly.

"Ok but seriously, let's go find food and leave," Cody chuckled nervously. The 2 boys left to go find food.

"Noah come here! I found a bush of berries!" Cody yelled out. Noah stood up and walked to him. He smiled at the sight of Cody, then heard footsteps in the distance. "Cody.." he whispered, desperate of getting Cody's attention.

Cody looked up, looking horrified. "Cody, I think I hear something-" Noah began but was startled by Cody pushing him away. Noah looked at him at shock, a man in black and masked catching him by a rope. Tears ran down his face as he began to choke.

Noah was about to scream until Cody said something. "Go," he gasped sharply, the killer hardening his grip on the rope. Noah ran to a hiding spot, still in sight of Cody.

Noah's breath sounded shaky and his lips quivered with fear. His eyes were red and his tear stained face was panicking. He covered his mouth to prevent himself from screaming when Cody was strangled to death. Cody: his childhood friend, dead.

The killer stabbed Cody on the shoulder, blood pouring around them. Hasn't he had enough? Noah thought, crying. The killer dragged Cody to the docks, Noah silently following him. The killer dropped Cody into the lake, then leaving. After the coast was clear, Noah quickly ran to the lake.

The lake was red, filled with blood. Noah scrambled to get Cody out of the water. Noah's face dropped when he saw Cody's lifeless eyes staring into nothing. "Cody.. I- why'd you do it? It was supposed to be me!" Noah sobbed, Cody's head on his lap. He didn't care if the blood stained his pants; it was just him, and Cody. Nothing and no one else.

Noah kissed Cody's dead lips softly. Something he's always wanted to do. Yes, he has a crush on him. Like, big time.

"It should've been me Cody..."

"It should've been me."

THIS IS SO BAD UGH I HATE IT SO LAZY KMS