𝟔 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 - 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜

Idk if u can tell but I'm a lauver lol (Laufey fan)
This is sort of a part 2 to the previous songfic!

Prologue (before songfic):

"What's so important that you called me last minute? It's not like you to have something unplanned," Noah asked. Emma looked nervous, and Noah could tell.

"Listen Noah: I love you. Like, a lot. But lately.. I don't think that love is showing between us," Emma sighed. Noah's eyes widened. "What are you implying..?" He asked. "I think we should break up. It's not the same as before. We barely have time for each other, and I just don't think the love is there," Emma said, looking down.

"But why? What did I do wrong? I-I'll change, please Emma, I can't lose you," Noah scoffed, feeling tears prick his eyes. "You won't, you just won't see me the same way. Besides, I know someone else has eyes on you, and they can treat you so much better," Emma smiled.

"That's all I have to say. I'm gonna go now, I hope we stay in contact, or friends, at least," Emma said, kissing Noah one last time. "Emma," he cried, watching her blur as she walked away.

Noah was at his apartment, Cody sitting beside him on the couch. He came immediately to comfort Noah, which he appreciated.

"And then she.. left," Noah sobbed, grabbing another tissue. "There there, let it all out," Cody shushed, patting Noah's back. They hugged each other for a long time.

"Don't worry, Noah. I'm always here for you."

Floorboards creaking in my home,
Deathly silence when alone,

It's been 3 weeks since Emma broke up with Noah, nearly a month. Cody stayed over Noah's apartment most of the time comforting Noah, but today was not one of those days.

Noah woke up to pure silence. He usually likes silence, but he can't ever since Cody has been with him. The floors of his kitchen creaked, as Noah turned on the coffee machine.

Oh, I wish that you were here right now..

Noah can't believe this, but he actually misses Cody. He thought he would miss Emma instead of Cody, but why him? Sure he comforted him when Emma broke up with him, but still. Why your best friend over your ex?

So unlike me somehow, I,
Fell in love in just 3 nights,
Those November days still haunting me..

Was Noah in love? It does make sense, he's never missed or cared about someone as much as he does with Cody right now. He looks back to the first 3 days when he broke up.

Cody, of course, comforted him on all of them. But each night they grew closer together: more hugs, sleeping on the same bed. It was quite strange how Noah just, let it happen. He still gets shivers from remembering, but why when he enjoyed it?

When the gold rays, fell on your skin,
And my hair got, caught in the wind,
The choir sang a melancholic hymn..

If Noah had one "Disney" moment in his life, this would be it. It was a cool day, a breeze sweeping though the town. Cody has asked him to go to the park and Noah agreed.