𝟏 - 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭 - 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

WARNING!!!!
what ur about to read is what I have wrote HALF A YEAR AGO.
THIS IS SO FUCKING CRINGE HELP ME

[ BASED OFF OF SEASON 1 (TDI) EPISODE 9 ]

          Cody absolutely hated this. He hated the island, the food, the beds, everything! But he's only doing it for 100k, and the only thing that's keeping him sane is Noah.

Everybody knows that Cody ' likes ' Gwen, which he does, but he feels that love truly towards Noah. He knows he doesn't stand a chance against Trent, so he looked over to Noah's side.

Today there was a new challenge.

" Are you ready, for today's extreme, max, impact challenge?! " Chris exclaimed. " We are ready! " Owen laughed. Suddenly Chris threw a can of beans towards Gwen. " Incoming! "  Chris warned. Trent was able to catch the can and smiled at Gwen. This is what I mean when I have no chance, Cody thought.

" This, is breakfast, " Chris said, throwing a can of beans to everyone. " No, breakfast is crepes, croissants, even Chef's yucky burnt eggs, " Heather complained.

" Beans, beans, they're good for your heart, the more that you eat, the more that you-, " Owen sang, then was knocked out by a can.

" Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting, " Chris said, raising a paintball gun. " That's more like it, " Duncan smiled. Oh jeez, this is not gonna end well, Cody thought.

" Isn't that a paintball gun? " Harold asked. " Why yes Harold, it is! " Chris answered, pointing it at him. He clicked the trigger and Harold fell with an, ' oof. '

" So we won't be killing anything? " Bridgette asked. " Negatory. This is the first ever paintball deer hunt! " Chris replied. " I'll announce the teams once we get in the
woods! " Chris explained. " Sooo, finish
breaky! " Suddenly, Owen made a loud burp, being surrounded by bean cans. " Got any more? "

Now they were in the woods. " An now for the team breakdowns, " Chris announced. " The Killer Bass hunters are : Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette, locked and loaded with bass, blue paint, " Chris said, handing each of them a paintball gun. " And using orange paint, are the gopher hunters : Leshawna, Beth, Owen, Lindsay, and Noah, " Chris said. Owen cheered.

" You also get these stylish looking glasses, and these wicked, camo hats! " Chris exclaimed.

" The rest of you are now deer! Here are your antlers, nose, and tail, " Chris snorted. " Yea right, I am not wearing that! " Heather complained, as to which Cody mentally agreed.

" There is no way I am a deer! " Duncan grumbled. " Take these off, and your team is toast, " Chris said, referring to the deer equipment. Duncan and Owen started arguing.

.  .  .

The challenge has begun. Cody thinks they're gonna win this, since they have more hunters than the opposing team.

He walked in the woods, trying to get as far away as possible. He heard footsteps, then his in a bush. As they grew nearer, he saw Beth.

" Psst! " Cody hissed, trying to get Beth's attention. " Whoever you are, go ahead. Shoot me. You can't make today any stinkier, " she grumbled. He jumped out of the bush. " You're a hunter ; I'm a deer. Slight food chain issue with me shooting you, " Cody shrugged.

" How goes it? " Cody asks. " I'm so done with this game! " Beth exclaimed. " What happened? Have you bagged any deer yet? " Cody asks again. " No, but I did risk my life to steal a bag of chips! " She smiled sarcastically, reminding him of Noah.

" What took you so long? " Heather's voice interrupted. " Here : I hope you know what I had to go through to get those, " Beth replied, handing Heather the bag of chips. She snatched it.

Heather looked in the bag. " There's like: 11 chips left, " she observed, then sniffed it. " And they're.. barbecue! " she complained, looking away. " Go exchange them for dill pickle! " she announced, throwing the bag on the floor.

" No, " Beth replied. Cody ducked. What does she think she's doing?! He thought nervously. " What did you just say? " Heather said in a shocked voice. " I'm just gonna.. yea, " Cody said sheepishly, snatching the bag of chips with him. Beth and Heather's voice became quieter as he ran off.

.  .  .

" Mm! Barbecue! Hehe, the king of chip flavors! " Cody chuckled, raising a chip in the air. He threw it in his mouth.

While he was walking, he bumped into someone. " Oh, sorry, didn't see you there-, "  Cody said, rubbing the back of his neck then looking up at the other person. His face went red when he saw Noah.

" Are those... barbecue chips? How'd you get them, " Noah asked. " Oh, Beth actually got them to Heather and, ' gave, ' it to me
instead, " Cody explained, trying to remain calm.

" So, got any deer? " Cody asked his teammate. Noah shook his head. " Did you at least try? " Cody replied, knowing Noah's reputation. " Duh, of course I did. I just couldn't find anyone, " Noah answered, rolling his eyes. " Well, since we're not doing anything, wanna take a walk together? " Cody shyly asked. " Hm. Sure, why not, " Noah shrugged.

As they walked along the trail, Cody stumbled on a rock, but luckily Noah caught him. " Oh, sorry again, Noah, " Cody mumbled, red from embarrassment. " No, it's, it's fine, " Noah softly whispered, pulling Cody up to stand. By now, Noah has his hands on Cody's waist. They both blushed.

Cody felt something on his thigh. " Uhh Noah, I think your paintball gun is poking my thigh, "  Cody laughed. " That isn't my paintball gun, "  Noah smirked, winking at the shorter boy. Cody blushed even more.

Then suddenly their lips touched. At first it was just a small kiss, nice and sincere, then it quickly became heated. Noah bit Cody's tongue for permission, but was denied. Then Noah started groping Cody's thighs and a$$, making Cody gasp. Noah shot his toughest in Cody's mouth.

Cody was easily defeated by Noah as he dominated Cody's mouth. Noah licked all over his wet cavern, claiming it as his. Cody moaned through the kiss, then felt Noah carry him. He's stronger than I thought, Cody mentally noted.

Noah carried Cody to a rock, then placed him on there to become slightly taller than him. They parted lips and stared into each other's eyes. They both laughed. " Noah, I love you, " Cody smiled.

" That was kinda obvious since you made out with me but.. I love you too, gap, " Noah replied. They both laughed again.

Sry for a rly long chapter! I'm pretty sure almost everyone was inspired by that one Pinterest fanart so like why not. (Noah is top and Cody is bottom here)