Body for body
Let's go body for body
Tell them niggas let's go body for body
Body for body
If they take one of ours, we take three them

I stepped inside the shower letting the hot water relax my muscles, I relaxed myself sighing I don't know why my body was so tensed it happened with every pregnancy .

"Shit" I groaned stretching my muscles.

- Thirty Minutes Later- I stepped out the shower wrapping my robe around my body before walking back inside the bedroom not spotting Yasir.

I took the time to walk inside of our closet, I typed in the code to safe letting it pop open I grabbed three stacks before adding it to the white chest.

Walking out the closet I grabbed undergarments slipping them on before putting on a one piece body suit.

Soon enough Yasir walked in with Yara on his side making the biggest smile appear on my face, nothing made me more happy than seeing my baby I swear she was my main source of happiness.

"Good-morning princess!" I smiled excitedly, Yara ran towards me making me take her into a hold. "hi mommy" She smiled

"You look cute girl" I spoke fixing her outfit, Yasir had dressed her in a kappa sweatsuit outfit with her hair in a curly ponytail.

"Thank"

"You welcome baby, give daddy kisses" I spoke, Yara walked over to Yasir lifting her arms up making him pick her up.

"Come on" I spoke grabbing the car keys to the Durango, we made one way out the master bedroom going down the steps.

I could tell today was going to be a quiet day for Yasir, he was hurt and was trying to mask it for Yara's sake but I could tell he wanted to break down.

I didn't feel any type of way for him, I know how it felt to lose someone but for some reason I couldn't sympathize with him.

"I love you" I spoke looking over at him. "I love you too" He responded

We made it outside letting the door lock behind us, I unlocked the Durango grabbing Yara placing her in the backseat in her car seat carefully before going inside the drivers side.

Glancing over Yasir he leaned his head on the window quietly, I grabbed my phone playing body for body by Rylo on the Bluetooth before pulling out.

Body for body
Let's go body for body
Tell them niggas let's go body for body
Body for body
If they take one of ours, we take three them
That's how we go and get even
If they take one of ours, we take three them

I nodded my head along to the music before pulling out of the driveway, I made my way towards the local breakfast spot.

Yasir placed a hand on my thigh throwing another one over his face. "Baby, look at me" I spoke .

He removed his arms looking at me with his red eyes from him crying. "I love you baby, be strong" I rubbed his chin gently

"I love you too" He mumbled

It didn't take long for me to pull into the breakfast spot, I killed the engine getting out along with Yasir before I got Yara from the backseat.