Once (y/n) turned into Xlr8, he quickly ran towards the ground and ran up to a large flag and grabbed both its bottom ends rope and tied them to nearby tables making a sort of rescue trampoline for everyone that was falling to safety. Once everyone was back on their feet, everyone started to run out of the building for their safety.

Xlr8: everyone out!

He commanded as everyone continued to run for the exit, but Max and Ina stayed to make sure (y/n) was going to be okay.

Max: Ben, be careful. We don't know what trip he got on his sleeves. Something tells me he isn't a quirk user.

He warned (y/n) about hex's powers. Once he did both he and Ina started to run off for safety as Xlr8 turned back towards Hex.

Xlr8: dude, you want a book? Try the library, maybe you'll find someone as old as you are.

He said to mock the villain. But Hex didn't respond, instead one of his bandages on his chest started to glow yellow and once it did, Hex raised his staff and had it point at the flag that Xlr8 used to save the people that were falling.

Hex: bethi-mordor-natta!

Xlr8: bethi-what!

He screamed in confusion as he didn't understand what he was saying, but then staff just spit fire out of the skill of the bird and shot towards the top of the flag which set it to a blaze as it started to fall towards Xlr8 as the fire kept growing bigger and hotter. As it did, Xlr8 ran towards the wall as the wall of fire followed behind him, but he was much faster then it so once he reached the wall he ran up it as the wall of fire hit the wall. As Xlr8 was running up the wall, Hex pointed his staff at him and shot out red crystal out of the mouth of the skull and tried to hit Xlr8 but he missed every shot. Once he ran up to the ceiling, Xlr8 jumped down to the ground and started to run towards Hex but he simply raised his staff once again and casted a bright light towards Xlr8 which blinded him which caused to accidentally slip while he was running. Causing him to slide on the ground towards Hex and hit him by the feet which caused hex to trip and hit the ground, dropping the necronomicon as Xlr8 slit and hit the wall. As Xlr8 was laying on the floor, Hex was quickly getting back up and once he did, he looked to see that the Necronomicon was still on the floor so he went to pick it up but then someone quickly grabbed the Necronomicon, that person being Ina. Hex then looked at Ina with rage and annoyance to see someone dare to try to steal the Necronomicon away from him which obviously frightened Ina as she was just a little girl.

Ina: um, hi.

She said in a nervous voice as she slowly backed away from Hex with the Necronomicon in hand as Hex slowly approached her. So Ina slowly backed away as she couldn't do anything else but try to keep the necronomicon away from Hex but that wasn't going to last long. But luckily for her, Xlr8 quickly got back up and quickly ran towards Hex and slammed his body onto him which sent Hex flying towards the wall but almost hitting Ina but she quickly got out of the way by jumping away from Hex's body being sent to the wall.

But as Ina jumped out of the way, she accidentally opened the book revealing it's empty and blank page, and once it hit the ground. She landed face first into its pages, her nose hit the necronomicon which caused her to get a nose bleed. Because of her nose bleeding, a small drop of blood drops onto the blank pages of the necronomicon.

Sealing her fate.

Ina quickly got up and covered her nose so no more blood would hit the book as she didn't want to get in trouble with the museums.

Ina: (y/n)! Next time give me a warning! You're supposed to be a hero, don't be reckless! I got a nose bleed and it spilled inside the book because of you!