A smile appears on her face when she feels her bhaiya's touch. He caresses her head and kisses her forehead. He goes towards Ved and kiss his on the head too. Lightly touch his cheeks.

He then leaves from there after closing the door properly. He goes to his room and sleeps quietly next to Naina.

.

.

.

.

The next day Ved, Vidhi goes to give his exams and a few days pass like this. Till their exam, there is no fun. Naina also saw Vikram as caring and a little strict towards his siblings.

Vikram's sword was on the children, hence they also do not have fun and give their full attention to the exams.

.

.

Today is the last exam, they will be coming now and Naina will be making coffee for Vikram and tea for all.

Then she starts hearing some noise from near the kitchen and sees that the children have come.

"Bhabhi," they comes shouting and both of them hug her, Naina puts her hand behind them. She is laughing after seeing their excitement.

"Bhabhi exams are over."

"Okay, go upstairs their is surprise for both of them."

They leave quickly. She looks at Vidyunt and gives him his coffee, knowing that they must have troubled him a lot while coming. "Thank you Bhabhi, I needed it right now."

"Well, surprises are ready."

"Your bhaiya has prepared everything." Vidyunt leaves from there to upstairs he also wants to enjoy with both of them after many days.

After some time Vikram comes and Naina gives him his coffee. Vikram takes coffee from Naina and he sits on the chair nearby and stares at Naina while drinking coffee. After completing his coffee, he stands up and looks outside to see if anyone is there. When no one is visible, he moves towards Naina and picks her up in his arms.

"Vikram..." Naina widen her eyes suddenly when this happened and his name automatically comes.

She puts her hand around his neck and he quickly takes her upstairs to their room. He comes in, takes her down from his arms and closes the gate. Naina looks at the room where there are two different chairs, some candles are lit and some flowers are also kept there. Vikram is watching her expression and comes to her and says, "Come wearing this." Naina look at him, he blink his eyes, she goes inside to change.

After some time she comes out wearing a simple white gown, its back side is a little deep. She moves her hands on dress restlessly.

Vikram's eyes fall on her, he keeps looking at her, his breath stops, how beautiful she looking in everything.

She comes near him, Vikram extends his hand in front of her, she places her hand in his hand and looks down shying little. He takes her to that side and moves her chair forward, Naina sits down.

He switches off the lights, there is only a faint light and the candles are lit. He sits on the chair in front of her. He hands her the flower kept there and looks at her face which is shining in the dim light. He points the plate of food in front of her towards her. Naina looks at him, they both then start enjoying the food.

After some time, Vikram starts saying, "Naina, are you happy?"

Naina looks at him in confusion. She nods looking at him when he is looking serious.

He holds her hand and says "thank you for accepting us all as yours. To embrace us all, you know If any one of us goes away to each other, our hearts break."

"If one person suffers pain, but all four of us suffer together."

"To forgive what Vidhi said to you... I have a lot of respect for you in my eyes because if it were anyone else, she might not know my loved ones that well."

"If it had been anyone else, she would have got upset with us and would have gone away, she would not have been able to bear our tantrums."

"I know you were quite lonely in the first month when we didn't talk to each other that much."

Naina presses Vikram's hand and caresses him. "I am happy Vikram that everyone accepted me."

"Despite not wanting vidyunt, he spoke to me lovingly, gave me respect, as if a new bride had come home. He never insulted me, he is so mature..."

"Ved and Vidhi used to ignore me in the beginning, I will not say that I did not feel bad, I felt very bad. But later he also understood that I was happy."

"I know we didn't talk but you respected me, care for me, you noticed even the smallest things about me even though I didn't know them. That's why I have respect for you."

They look into each other's eyes He remembers making Naina wear her earrings, bringing food for her, hugging her when she was upset....

After some time, Vikram stands up and asks for her hand, "Will you dance with me?"

She looks at him with great surprise and puts her hand in his. Vikram brings him in the middle and plays music. He places his hand on her waist and pulls her towards him. Naina places her hand on his shoulder. Both of them then start dancing on a soft music, both of them are looking into each other's eyes. Vikram moves his head towards her.

Naina is unable to look at him that much. Her breathing is increasing every second and she is feeling a tingling sensation in her stomach. The way his eyes are staring at her as if she can get lost in his deep eyes. His eyes are staring at her, every part of her. Seeing his face coming closer, she turns her face. Vikram looks at her like this, he smirk, rubs his nose, his light breaths are tickling her face and he kisses her pink cheeks which now converts into blush. He brings his lips near her ear and whispers..

Naina..

He then brings his face into her neck and buried his face in her neck. He places her hand on his neck and his hand behind her bare back. He kisses her lightly. Naina's hold on Vikram becomes tight and she hides her face in his chest.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.