1

Travis pov
"I can't believe you actually tried to give her that bracelet" Jamie says laughing I flip them off. "O fuck off" I grumble as my friends tease me for my attempt to get Taylor attention.
Patrick laughs also. "Come on Trav she is arguably the most famous woman in the world and you are not close to that level" he says sitting down next to me patting my back. "Hay I am calling her out on tomorrow episode maybe it will get to her" I joke smirking still hoping for a chance .
"Jamie why did you not go when she was in town" I ask looking over to the group I have known Jamie for about 5 years they always enjoyed Taylor's music. " I just didn't " Jamie says simply i drop it seeing it made her uncomfortable.
Jamie pov
I sit back listening to my friends talk and take a sip of my drink . I shake my head not allowing my brain to wonder back to high school when I knew the woman who is on top of the world. I snap out of it when Travis ask why I didn't go to her concert they all know I am a fan. I dismissed it trying to avoid explaining I'm scared that she would hate me. After all it's been so long since I was sent away for being "sick" she probably doesn't even remember "Ella" anymore.
"Babe it's our turn" James says snapping me out of ny trance . I shake my head seeing the rest of the table looking at me a bit concerned.
"Jamie you ok" Pat says as I stand up "ya don't worry just got lost in thought I say smiling .
"now I got to rock the stage" I say winking as I run to catch up with my Band. " you should tell them you use to know her" James says as I get next to him . I shoot him a look "no besides it's been so long I doubt she remembers me or would even care she never looked" I say simply.
James sighs shaking his head he knows the most about my past experience. " drop it please bade it's not like I will ever be in the same room with her". I say softly looking down it had been years of supporting her from the sidelines.

Taylor pov.
"Tay do you think a  about Ella" Abby says softly on the phone . I let out a soft sigh remembering our old friend.
"Ya I have looked her up and I get nothing and her parents act like they never had a daughter " I grumbled running my hand through my hair.
"I miss her .. wish she said goodbye " Abby says her voice breaks a bit we both were hurt the day she left her parents acted like she never existed and blocked us both after they moved.
"Do you think she listens to You" Abby adds. I whip a tear that starts to fall "if she is alive ... I can't find anything besides one name in a lawsuit against this school thing" I explain I have hired a few people over the years to look for her they always came back with nothing. "Ella has to be tay don't say that" my friend grumbles "sorry Abby I'm going tl get off  call I need some sleep  I'm exhausted " I say softly everybody and then we talk about her and it hurts me so much Joe always told me to forget her but I can't she was one of my best friends who just disappeared.

Jamie pov
I let out a soft laugh as we get don't with our set half the cheif players had been dancing throughout "hay Jamie ! Yall play run!" Chris yells out smirking as travis shakes his head laughing. I laugh looking over to my band and shrug "y'all down for that cover" I ask them. "Let's do it ". Becca says laughing she always enjoyed when we did covers . " ok last one   We love us some tay and Ed in this place right Trav" I say onto the mic teasing my friend who just laughs " she sings it better" he calls out as we start .

A/n
Well I have not written in a while here we go. Jamie is Ella  just changed their name after she "disappeared" Travis and Taylor will be together but how will tay react when. She sees her friend after all these years