Handcuffed

------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo!

So I just wrote 1k words of smut in one sitting so, uh, yeah!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

TW/CW
- Use of handcuffs
- Just general smut

------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary
Sam and Colby decide to add fluffy handcuffs into their fun time to spice up their love life.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"How's that feel?" Sam asked, leaning back to sit on his heels, sliding his hands down Colby's waist and watching as the younger tugged on the fluffy handcuffs with a hum.

"Feels nice." He mumbled, looking up at Sam, his face flushing lightly when a hand cupped his cheek. Then, lips were on his, and Colby melted into it.

It wasn't long before those same lips traveled from his face, to his neck, and down his collarbone, biting and sucking the unblemished skin, leaving marks in it's trail.

"You're so pretty." Sam whispered, slowly sneaking his hand in the other's boxers.

Colby lifted his hips, looking down at his lover with a grin. "Sap."

"You love it." The blonde grinned back, quickly sliding down Colby's pants and boxers.

"Hm. Yeah, I do." Sam was quickly in his face again, kissing the breath out of him, his hands sliding up and down his thighs. Colby whined when the other moved off of him, the chain of the handcuffs clinking against the bedpost as he tugged on them, though he quickly quieted down once he realized Sam was moving towards the nightstand.

Opening the drawer, Sam grabbed lube and a condom, quickly moving back between his lover's legs. He leaned down, leaving hickeys up his thighs, lubing up his hand at the same time.

Colby sucked in a quiet gasped when the first finger poked at his entrance, but then rocked his hips down, trying to convey his want for more into actions. It slid in fairly easily, and the brunette moaned quietly, closing his eyes and enjoying the pleasure for now.

Sam looked up, watching the younger's expression as he slowly thrust his finger, listening to every sound he made. After a few more moments, he added a second one, watching Colby's face for any discomfort. Finding none, he went back to the slow thrusting motion, starting to scissor his fingers.

Leaning forward, he licked up Colby's cock, basking in the choked gasp he got in return.

"Sam-" Colby interrupted himself with a moan. "Sam, please! Please, need you-"

The blonde took his fingers out of the other, leaning down to kiss him when he whimpered and tugged harder on the cuffs. "Don't worry, baby. I'll give you what you need."

Colby positively moaned at those words, watching with half lidded eyes as Sam slipped his pants off and put the condom on, stroking himself a few times before finally, finally lining up.

"You ready?"

The brunette nodded quickly, pushing his hips into his lover's. "Please."

The tip slid inside of him with only a bit of pressure, and both boys groaned at the feeling, Sam taking a moment before pressing forward some more, sliding his hands up and down Colby's sighs as he moaned and whined through it.

When their hips met, the both of them gasped. Sam leaned forward, resting a hand beside Colby's head, his other one gripping into his thigh.

"You alright, love?"

The brunette whined. "Yeah. Yeah just-" He shifted, moaning quietly. "Just gimme a sec."

Sam hummed, staying as still as possible as he waited for his lover to adjust. When he felt him start to rock back against him, Sam pulled a bit, thrusting back in softly, feeling Colby untense, his arms going slack in the cuffs.

"That feel good?" He asked, repeating the motion.

Colby hummed out a moan, nodding once.

The pace was slow and soft, leaving Colby in a puddle of pleasure as he practically melted under the attention Sam was giving him, kissing up and down his neck, putting his hands everywhere he could reach.

But he needed to cum, and this wouldn't cut it for him.

"Sam-" He gasped, opening his eyes, immediately finding Sam's. The other stopped, and he couldn't help but whine at the lack of movement.

"What's wrong?" The blonde asked, fearing he had done something wrong, but his lover was quick to reassure him.

"Need to cum." He mumbled, closing his eyes and breathing in for a second, before opening it and doing what would best be described as a pout. "Please?"

Sam's cock twitched, and he knew Colby must've felt it too as his breath hitched. Still, he smiled sweetly down at his lover and said, "Well, when you ask so nicely."

This time, when Sam pulled out, he snapped his hips forward, watching as Colby's eyes widened and his breath was knocked out of him with a gasp. Not giving him a second, he did it again, slowly picking up the pace until he was actually fucking into him, his body rocking forward slightly with every thrust.

They never once broke eye contact, Colby forcing himself to keep his eyes open, and Sam just admiring the boy under him, looking him over as he wrapped his legs around him.

At one point, Sam started angling his thrust, looking for something. He knew he had hit it dead on when Colby tossed his head back with a moaned out curse and tugged harshly on the handcuffs, trying to reach for him.

Smirking, Sam made sure to keep that angle as he kept fucking into the boy beneath him. "You gonna cum for me?" Far beyond words, Colby could only nod quickly and moan, tightening his legs around the older. Reaching down, Sam wrapped a hand around his length, stroking him in time with his thrust, and that was all it took to tip Colby over the edge.

He moaned loudly, his back arching as he came all over himself, his body tensing, wrists most likely raw with how hard he was pulling at them. Sam hissed at the feeling of Colby tightening around him and only has to give a few more thrusts before he too was falling over the edge, collapsing on top of his lover.

They took a few more moments to gather themselves, catching their breaths and getting their limbs to move again. Sam was quick to get himself back together, pulling out and soothing his lover as he let out a hiss. He disposed of the condom and quickly grabbed the warm rag he had placed aside to clean up his already half-asleep lover. Then, he removed the handcuffs and laid down next to him, rubbing soothing balm on his wrists to calm the worst of it.

When Colby's mind came back online, he turned onto his side and cuddled into his lover.

"How you feeling, Colbs?"

"Hm. Good. Really good." He giggled out, before adding on. "Next time though, you're the one getting the cuffs."

It was silent for a few seconds, but Sam was quick to interrupt it with a chuckle. "Sure, Colby." He placed a kiss on his head. "Sure."

------------------------------------------------------------------

TWC = 1085

Well, hope you guys enjoyed that!

See ya!

- Mad Lad

------------------------------------------------------------------