Please Read First!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer!
This is for entertainment purposes only! Sam and Colby are not dating in real life nor is this promoting that idea. This is only for shits and giggles. I am aware Sam and Kat broke up not too long ago, but since some of these chapters may take place either at an undisclosed time or may be inspired from videos that are old/date from the time they were still together, I just want to say that they've been just friends since the beginning in this AU/book.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup!

This is a oneshot book of various ships from Sam and Colby and the Trap House. This is Solby in the most part because that's just what I prefer writing, but I'll gladly write stuff for Jolby/Cake, Eltorey, and others, though I might not unless it's a request. Other than that, I'll be mainly focusing on Solby. Also, unless it's a request, Colby will mainly be the bottom in the smut chapters.

I currently have around 7-9 ideas to write and post, but I do take requests at the moment! I struggle to get ideas sometimes, so requests really help with that! It might take me a while to complete them depending on the amount I have and whether or not I'm concentrating on other projects, but I do try to complete every request at some point!

I write smut, fluff and angst, all that stuff. For the smut, I do take most kinks, but if the one you request makes me uncomfortable to write, I'll probably still try to do it, but I might ask if I can change up some things, so just a warning for that.

I don't really know how I feel about x reader, so for now I won't be taking requests for that, but maybe at one moment.

Most of my inspirations come from videos. Like I'll watch one of their videos and get an idea based off of it and write it. It's usually some before-after video shit. In those cases I'll be putting the link to the video in the chapter.

This is also, although not my first book ever, my first one on Wattpad as I'm more used to Ao3, where you can find me at Mad_Pan_Lad (I just have some Nimona stuff on there at the moment, but maybe I'll change it up soon).

That's all I have to say for now, and the first oneshot should be out soon! For requests, either place them in the comments on this part or message me. If you want a part two to a certain chapter you can just say it in the comments of the one you want a part 2.

See y'all!

-Mad Lad

------------------------------------------------------------------