he brushes his thumb over my top lip and nose agonizingly slowly, but i'm not complaining. it feels almost... sexy. "i can feel the sexual tension from here," jude interrupts, throwing a tissue our way.

we immediately break contact and start blushing. well, i was blushing; i don't know about jobe, though. "you guys are adorable," he smiles at us. he sounds sarcastic, but his face says the opposite.

"i'm gonna go change," i announce after a while. i neatly fold the blanket then rush into jobe's bedroom so i can change quickly before the cold starts seeping through again.

since i took over half his closet, it's easy to find what to wear. i simply pick out a royal blue set consisting of sweatpants and a hoodie. i slip on a pair of uggs since we're still in the house and because my uggs are literally my life.

when i come back downstairs, i find jude and jobe fighting over the white icing to put on their gingerbreads.

"hey! you guys started without me?" i frown. we started this tradition where we would decorate the gingerbread cookies then as a competition we would decorate the body-shaped ones, and our parents would each decide which looked the best.

i won most of the time because jude and jobe have absolutely no creativity or any artistic skills.

"i told jude to wait, but he didn't want to," jobe lets go of the bag then glares at jude. i roll my sleeves up, wash my hands, and then make my way over to the boys.

"what's the theme?" i ask, looking over at their cookies but still not understanding what we're going for. "us. jude is doing himself, i'm doing you, and you can do me, i guess," jobe stops what he's doing and turns to look at me.

"jude, your ego is too big," i roll my eyes and begin working on my gingerbread man. "so?" he glares at me before glaring at jobe who simply just wants the white icing.

"someone's in a bad mood," i mumble, grabbing some fondant for the shirt since jude was hogging all the icing. "here, jobe, let's use this," i put the multiple colors of fondant between the both of us.

he mumbles a quiet thanks then focuses on his creation. we decide to have a 20-minute time limit even though me and jude finished long before the twenty minutes.

jobe is taking his time, trying to perfect it, something he's never done in the previous years. if i'm being honest, i think there's a clear winner, which is jobe.

it looks so much like me. from the hair to the smile to the cozy clothes. he also made two cute little tulips, placed in each hand.

"bro, you're so whipped," jude laughs as soon as he finishes. "whatever, mr. self-centered," he mocks, making his way to the sink to wash his hands.

jude goes upstairs because he has to start getting ready for his date, so i take some pictures of the cookies, waiting for jobe to dry his hands.