18.

Chapter Eighteen

On the latest episode of her Stop The Tape podcast with Kylie, released on Friday, Quannie, and Joshua shared their experience with their twins' premature birth in December.

After welcoming her twins three months prematurely, weighing only 2 pounds, 8 ounces, and 1 pound, 14 ounces, Quannie revealed that she and Joshua were unable to hold the newborns for over 42 hours after delivery, as the babies were admitted to the NICU.

Quannie shared that their stay in the hospital lasted nearly three months, allowing them to get to know the other families well. Some had been there for even longer. Joshua voiced frustration at the lack of clear communication from doctors.

He had wanted reassurance that his baby girls' condition was normal but did not get the answers he needed. This left him scared and worried for his daughters.

"Our baby, Kadijah...I had never seen a baby in my life not wake up to eat or show signs of hunger. She would just sleep through feedings. She never had any feeding cues and when I tried to feed her, she wouldn't take a bottle," Quannie said.

"And that was really difficult because I'm looking at Kaiya, and I'm seeing she's in the NICU for some of the same reasons, but also she's taking a bottle, and she's having no issue with that. And then Kadijah was just sleeping all the time," She said through tears.

"I cried a lot. I probably cried more with the NICU journey than my own health issues, you know, the c-section stuff," She noted.

Later, the couple explained that the twins remained in the hospital for ninety days before they were able to go home. However, their worries didn't exactly end there.

"We went to the pediatrician yesterday, and we're still very much concerned about so many things," Joshua said.

But the difficulties are outweighed by the joy of watching their children with their twin siblings.

"Kamari meeting the girls was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life," Quannie shared. "She thinks she's their mother. She burps them, always checking up on them, she's been so sweet with those twins, and it's literally the cutest fucking thing, and truly, the boys have been good, too," She added.

Kylie asked the couple if they were open to having more children.

"Yeah, the boys want a little brother now so..." Joshua said, watching Quannie for her response, where she laughed.

"I feel grateful, thankful, fulfilled, happy. I feel so blessed. They are good babies. So who knows maybe we'll have one more to balance out the household," she said, lightheartedly adding, "I think the only little piece that's missing is a little boy."

"So two years from now, there will be a little boy in the Fatu household," Kylie said.

"Yup," Quannie said.

"Yeet!" Joshua exclaimed.

Then they talked about Quannie possibly getting into wrestling. "Oh no, I'm keeping her out of the ring," Joshua said.

Quannie playfully rolled her eyes. "He's a hater like I would kick ass in the ring," Quannie said.

Kylie giggled. "Did you tell him about your Wrestlemania dream?" Kylie asked Quannie.

Joshua chuckled. "What Wrestlemania dream?" Joshua asked.

Quannie revealed her wrestling dream match against Bianca or Trinity and what her appearance would look like whenever she eventually attends Wrestlemania.

"Okay so, It would be very skimpy, but I feel like my entrance would have to be grand, you know how Melinaw used to walk in with two guys and then she would do a whole split on the ropes? I would have to enter grand like that," Quannie explained.