-Chapter 7-

broke my toes so i couldnt update SORRYRYRYRYR

RE READ PREVIOUS CHAPTERS FOR CONTEXT

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! HAPPY SOON VALENTINES!

TY FOR 100 VOTES  and 1.5 READS<333333

...

'HAERIN! STOP AND WAIT FOR ME! I HAVE AN UMBRELLA!'

Haerin's POV

Pft... I could recognise that voice anywhere. Danielle Fucking Marsh. My luck today.

I turn to face Danielle hurriedly running from the school windows, probably running down to here. I've got to wait, don't I? 

I mean I said to myself before, 'If she talks to me, then I will talk to her. If she doesn't, well, that just shows she's not interested in me and that I should just stay away.

Definitely a lucky day. I run back into the shelter of the school. I hear her footsteps. 

'Haerinnie! Let's walk home together with my umbrella! 

'Are you sure? I think we live separate ways...'

'I'll walk you home, it's fine, I'm not in a hurry anyways'

'No Danielle, you'll spend double the time in the rain and anyways the house is close to school but far from yours. You'll get a cold'

Danielle looks at me with her most disgustingly cute look in the world. I can't bear looking at her for another second I might explode. How is she so pretty?

'Okay. Quickly.', I replied. 

'yay'

3rd Person

They walked together in the rain, under 1 umbrella. 

'You said you'd tell me more about you the next time we meet....'

'Oh yeah. I'm quite boring actually. There's nothing much about me', Haerin replied.

'Liesssss. There's more about you.'

'No really', Haerin chuckles, 'There's nothing about me you will find interesting'

'If you say so...

Haerin, what do your parents do?', Danielle asked.

That's one of the questions Haerin tries to avoid. 

She always says they have night work, or they're on a business trip because they are never home. 

Occasionally the sneaky 'they died in a fire'.

Well, to be honest, she doesn't even have parents anymore. They left her when they thought she was capable of surviving and working. They taught her how to use her powers for a while and then left. 

'Ermm... my parents are on a business trip for 3 months' Haerin replied.

'Oh.. you must be quite lonely at home', Danielle said.

'Not really', Haerin chuckles, 'Studying and sleeping takes up most of the time anyways'.