𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵: 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡

⚠️ 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴

Moving forward without looking back, you walk determinedly on your path home, your gaze fixed on the road ahead. Self-doubt creeps in as you ponder, "Why did I even choose to spend time with this guy?"

Fueled by anger, you quicken your pace. Tears are welling up in your eyes as a sense of guilt washes over you for accepting Raichi's challenge and inadvertently causing Gagamaru harm.

"I'm such a fool. How did I even think I could possibly match their skills?", you shake your head in disbelief. "Not only did I embarass myself, but also turned into the reason for Gin to get hurt."

Gagamaru, choosing to remain silent, breaks away from his friends to run after you. The ones remaining share bewildered glances until Reo shatters the silence with a dry comment, "Well, wasn't that quite the drama?", shaking his head with a self-amused smile.

Isagi, Bachira, and Chigiri share concerned looks with each other; the feeling of discomfort taking over the atmosphere.

Rin, who observed the entire scenario in silence, approaches Raichi without uttering a word. Standing before him, Rin breaks his silence, "Apologize to her."

"What?!" Raichi protests, "Why would I apologize? We always play like this; she just took things too personally."

Rin repeats himself, staring sharply into Raichi's eyes, "Do you want me to repeat myself?" he asks, "I said, next time you see her, apologize."

Feeling the weight of judgmental eyes, Raichi grumbles inaudibly, a hint of shame crossing his face. "Fine", he mutters, rolling his eyes. "Let's just continue playing, geez."

The sky darkens as clouds gather, and a damp scent fills the air, hinting at imminent rain. Gagamaru sprints, heart pounding, a lingering fear of potentially losing you creeps into his thoughts. He quickens his pace, muttering, "She can't be that far; but where could she be?"

You abruptly stop after a swift run, seemingly disoriented once more in the wooded surroundings. "Somehow I'm experiencing major déjà vu right now", you shake your head.

Frustration sets in as you ponder, "How do I get back home from here again?" Your mind fills with anxiety, your heart racing, the fear of being lost intensifying in the solitude of the woods.

As the rain begins, drop by drop, it gradually intensifies into a heavy downpour. "Great.", you mumble sarcastically.

"Now it's raining even harder", you sigh. The jerseys Gagamaru gave you are now soaked, adding to the overwhelming situation.

Your breath quickens, vision blurs, and your heart pounds. "Calm down, [y/n], stay calm..." Despite your efforts to relax, the panic only grows stronger.

Trembling, you find shelter under the nearest tree, attempting to escape the pouring rain. The escalating panic prompts you to sit on the wet ground, desperately trying to ground yourself. You notice your fingertips becoming progressively numb. "I just want to be home..." Tears stream down your cheeks.

As you sit all on your own, Gagamaru eventually catches up. Detecting faint whimpers, he scans his surroundings, standing tall amid the trees, seemingly unaffected by the rain. The only thing he cares about right now is only to find you.

Suddenly, his eyes fall upon you sitting beneath a tree, your face hidden in your hands, knees drawn close to your chest.

"[Y/n]..." Gagamaru mutters to himself, a note of concern evident in his voice. "What are you doing here, lil' bunny?", he asks gently, attempting not to startle you.

You glance up at him, "G-go away!", you stammer, attempting to sound assertive despite your tears.

Unaffected by your plea, he settles beside you, gently lifting your head with a finger beneath your chin, urging you to look at him. "Look at me, my love bug", he whispers, pulling you into a tight embrace. The comfort of his hug feels like the only solace in the moment.

Burrowing your face into his chest, he responds by gently stroking your head, pulling you even closer. "You must be freezing, baby. Let's head home, okay?" he murmurs, cupping your face and gazing at you with warmth in his eyes.

"N-no, Gin... I-, I don't wanna be around you anymore", you express, unable to meet his gaze in shame.

"Why not, [y/n]?", he calmly inquires, cradling your face in his hands. Despite the ongoing rain, Gagamaru takes care to ensure you remain warm and safe.

"B-because... ugh..." you struggle to articulate your feelings. "Because I always cause you pain or stress, like, right now.", you confess. He remains silent, his gaze intense. Pushing yourself away, you press your hands against his chest, attempting to break free. "Please, go away, Gin...", you mumble quietly.

Gagamaru remains silent as he lifts you in his arms, rising from his seated position.

"H-hey, what the hell, not again! Let me down, immediately!", you protest.

"I'm taking you home.", he states bluntly. Despite your ongoing resistance, your struggle against him proves to be in vain.

Exhausted from resistance, you feel yourself succumbing to drowsiness, chilled shivers run down your spine as you enter the cold. Gagamaru, noting your discomfort, quickens his pace towards home.

Gagamaru quickly opens the door, forcefully seating you on the couch with apparent disregard for making a mess. Swiftly discarding his wet shoes, he shuts the door and turns his attention to you.

Both soaked from the rain, Gagamaru shifts his focus on you first. He carefully removes your shoes and neatly places them aside, then proceeds to remove the shorts he had lent you, revealing your legs.

In a reassuring tone, he whispers, "Don't worry, lil' bunny, I'm not looking...", maintaining a serious demeanor as he continues undressing you.

After promptly fetching fresh towels and clothes, he delicately pats your skin dry with meticulous care. Ensuring your body is dry, he raises your head to slip on a t-shirt and helps you put on comfy pajamas by individually lifting each of your legs.

After completing the change of clothes, he lifts you and places you on his bed, ensuring you're comfortably covered with enough blankets to keep you warm. Gazing at you, he leans in and gently kisses your forehead, whispering, "Rest now, my sweet cub."

Ensuring your comfort, Gagamaru undresses and steps into the shower. Suddenly, the wound on his leg he had forgotten about stings sharply upon contact with the hot water.

"F-fuck..." he yelps, leaning against the wall for support, the hot water streaming all over his muscular frame.

Remaining in this position, his silver hair obscuring his face, all his thoughts center around you. Feeling his heart race, he realizes he may have developed deep feelings for you.

"Why am I feeling this way?", he questions himself, perplexed by his overwhelming desire to be near you.

After his shower, he changes into comfortable clothes, feeling a sense of relief upon finding you still peacefully asleep in his bed. Gently, he lies down beside you, keeping a watchful gaze.

"My poor [y/n], I shouldn't have pressured you into joining me to this damn game.", he whispers, guilt lacing his voice as his fingers delicately trace your face.

"You're so beautiful, [y/n]..." his large eyes sweep over your features and figure. "I want to protect you, forever."