𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰: 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧

⚠️ 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘢, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

Abruptly you open your eyes in surprise, "W-what is going on here?!", you ask panically, "How could I have let down my guard so easily and fall asleep in some strangers bed?!", you scoff and shake your head.

"[Y/N], are you fine? You should eat, I prepared some-", before Gagamaru can finish, you cut off his words.

"No.", you respond harshly.

"What makes you think I would stay over at some guys house, let alone eat anything he offers to eat. Do I look that naive to you?", you oppose him, your usual sweet tone turning into a bitter one.

"[Y/N], what's wrong? You're behaving different, suddenly. Did I say something wrong?", he asks with a slightly worried facial expression.

"Stop acting like I don't know your motive. I know that you just tricked me into following you inside your house and falling asleep in your bed, so you could-"

"No, [Y/N], that's not true at all.", Gagamaru interjects your accusations. "I did not even think about harming you in any way.", he looks at you with a disappointed expression. "Please, take a deep breath, you aren't thinking clearly right now."

Gagamaru approaches you slowly, carefully embracing you with his big arms, intending to ground you back to reality.

"Don't fucking touch me!", you yell at him, trying to push him away. His grip around you strengthens bit by bit.

"Shh, lil' bunny. Please trust me, you're safe with me."

As your resistance becomes less, you notice your heartbeat slowing down, truly feeling like an anxious little bunny being tamed.

"Breathe with me."

Gagamaru holds your cheeks, gazing inside your eyes. You watch him carefully breathe through his nose for 4 seconds, holding his breath for 7 seconds and slowly breathing out of his mouth for 8 seconds.

"Focus on me, sweetie.", he notices you dissociating. "Breathe with me.", he commands again stoically, caressing your cheek gently.

You do as told, following his breathing pattern while still being held in a firm yet comforting embrace.

He whispers, as he notices you getting more calm, "There we go... You're doing amazing.", caressing your back with his fingertips.

After you feel yourself being tamed, you embrace him back firmly. "I'm sorry", you sob a little. "Shh, no.", he stops you from speaking, putting a finger on your lips.

Gently releasing his embrace, he makes you sit down on the bed. "I'll bring you a glass of water", he says, walking towards the kitchen. You hold your chest, feeling your heart beating regularly again. "I think I must have had a panic attack, shit... No wonder."

Gagamaru returns with a glass of water, kneeling down to get on your eye level, handing you the glass of water.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna drug you", he chuckles, seeing your hesitant expression. Gagamaru then takes a sip of the water infront of you, "See?", asking for your trust.

You thank him, nodding silently, as you carefully drink the water. The temperature of the water is cold, but it truly seems to extinguish the burning sensation inside you. "Thank you...", you look down shamefully, handing back the glass.

"Please, forget what just happened."
"[Y/N], eat first.", Gagamaru hands you the plate with food. "You'll feel much better after eating.", he insists with a gentle smile.

"I will.", you nod.

Gagamaru smiles softly, carefully handing you the plate.

"Thank you for being so understanding with me, Gin."