𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯: 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗗

His big, dark eyes were devouring you: a gaze so deep, you could get lost in it. Suddenly, you snap out of your trance-like state. "Probably, I'm just overthinking.", you tell yourself.

Gagamaru turns away his gaze after realizing he might have made you uncomfortable from staring too long.

"So... does that mean... I can go home now?", you shift your gaze towards the doctor.

"Of course, you may, miss [l/n]. But, please make sure to refrain from any kind of overly exhausting movements.", the doctor responds, to which you react with a nod and a sweet "Thank you, Sir!"

As the man leaves the room, Gagamaru offers you his hand, helping you get out of bed. "You must be hungry, [y/n].", he says, only for his own stomach to grumble, causing a soft smile to form on your lips. "Yeah, I definitely am!", you beam. "Let's grab something to eat!"

Gagamaru blushes a little, amazed by your smile. "So... cute...", he thinks to himself, watching your face light up.

"Actually...", he ponders, looking up to the ceiling. "Yes? What is it?", you ask curiously.

"I want to cook something for you.", he offers, suddenly moving his gaze from the ceiling to you. "You wanna... what?", you blush a little in surprise. "Gagamaru, I really appreciate the offer, but- Woah! Look at the time!", the watch on your wrist shows that it's 3 a.m.

"Time doesn't matter to me.", he says, completely unbothered. "On top, home cooked meals are the best.", he adds with a gentle smile. You nod your head in agreement. "O-okay, then...?", you answer skeptically.

"As sweet as he is, this whole thing might be getting out of hand. I can't even inform anyone, incase he ends up trying to kill me...", you question his motives, remembering also that your phone is out of charge.

He notices you taking a little longer than usual at responding. "Hey, it's fine if you-", before he could even finish speaking, you accept his offer. You look up at him, "Please, don't kill me though, alright?", you ask sheepishly.

Gagamaru chuckles reluctantly, "Why would I wanna do that, lil' bunny?", he asks, to which you simply smile.

"So, what is your favorite food?", he asks. "Hmm... Anything meaty and savoury! How about you?", "Same here.", he approves, looking up at the sky, dreamily.

Suddenly his phone beeps, a message pops up at the screen. "Huh?", Gagamaru seems surprised by the sudden message. "Oh, it's the groupchat. At this time? Must be Nagi...", you hear him mumble under his breath. Your watch him struggle to unlock his phone. "Groupchat? Nagi? Now you made me curious! Who are they?", you lean closer to him, taking his phone out of his hand, trying to read the message.

"Hey, give it back", he pouts, trying to reach for his phone. "Come on, I just wanna help you out! Your fingers seem too big to type in anything, anyway.", you giggle. "Let me do that for you.", you stick out your tongue cheekily. "Okay", he smiles softly, granting you permission.

Seishiro Nagi
hi is anyone awake

Jingo Raichi
No

Seishiro Nagi
oh ok
does anyone wanna play football with me around 2pm

You look at Gagamaru, he looks back at you, the light of the screen shining beneath your faces.

"Are they your friends?", you ask curiously.
"I guess so."
"So, do you want to join?"
"Hmm...", he thinks for a bit. "Do you wanna come with me?", he asks
"What, why me?"
"Because I want to have you around"
"But there's gonna be strangers"
"I'll introduce you to them."
"But Gagamaru-"