Mastermind (ch-11)

Mulai dari awal

They are still the same.

"I see after being with that family you have been flying lately. Did you forget what place you have here. You were the one who pushed that mother who loved you so much." Hearing these words from Kamini, Dakshika looked at Nandini Shekhawat, who just lowered her head.

"While God knows who your own mother w-" Dakshika's eyes closed shut as she roared, " Shut up! One word about my mother and I'll forget you are elder than me. Till date you never said anything to my mother and  so I heard it, but not about her."

She had already turned, her back towards them now. When she opened her eyes, they looked hazel green with a little glow, her face red.

Her eyes searched around the hall for a mirror. When she saw one, she looked into her reflection's eyes.

"Oo, so it angered you. Well you know what, truth is bitter but that doesn't deny that it's the truth." Kaamini said still trying to provoke her thinking she won't raise a finger on her.

Dakshika stared into her own eyes, muttered something and closed them. When she agaiin opened it were now again blue in colour.

"And that truth is that your mother either didn't want you, or she was some sort of-" Before anybody could open their mouth to stop Kamini, a sharp blow on her cheek made her quiet.

The blow was so hard that she landed on the floor. Everyone present in the hall audibly gasped except Dakshika.

Savitri devi was about to come ahead when Dakshika clapped her hands twice and once snapped her fingers.
Few of the royal guards cane forward and stood in a line as a barrier between Dakshika and the Shekhawat family.

"What are you doing, did you forget you are for the Royals." Savitri devi yelled.

Vishwank came in saying, "No mam, we are not for the Royals, if you forgot, let me remind you, my ancestors promised the late King that we will be protecting the rightful owner of the throne, which is now Dakshika Singh Shekhawat from any kind of threats.

Unfortunately, the threat to her is her own family."

Dakshika moved forwards, bent down held Kaamini's chin roughy with her fingers and jolted her face towards herself, fisting her hairs.

"Pehli aur sabse zaroori baat, humari Maa k baare me koi kuch kahe, ye hum hargiz bardaasht nhi karenge, aur dusri baat, humare shabdon ko koi undekha kare ye hume pasand nhi. Tumhare haath ki kathpootli nhi hum jo tumahre ungliyon par naachenge, balki hum, hume nachaane ka shauk rakhne wali un ungliyon ko tod dete hain. Samjhi! "

( First and foremost, I won't tolerate anyone talking ill about my mother. And secondly, I don't like when someone ignores my words. I am not a puppet who will dance on your fingers, instead I prefer breaking those fingers with such desires. Understand!)

Her tone sent shivers down everybody's spine. Nobody expected Dakshika to be like this. There was no resmeblance of this Dakshika with the one they saw a few years ago.

Yes she was cold and emotionless but not scary. This Dakshika won't hesitate to kill someone if you provoke her. A slight smile appeared on Vikram's face.

All the youngsters were totally shocked at this. Even Dhairya stood perplexed, he didn't know that Dakshika has actually changed to such extents.

When Rudra looked at his face to know whether Dhairya was known to this side of his sister or not, his expressions confirmed that this Dakshika is new to everyone present here.

Dakshika's Pov:
This is it. My patience broke and now I'll leave today itself.

These people have taken me for granted. They think of me as the puppet, whereas I am the mastermind.
Everything goes according to my plans.

"Keep it in your minds from now onwards, no one, I repeat no fucking one, says about my family and my real mother. Today it is the first time. So she just got a slap, be it anyone I won't hesitate to kill. Understand, you better understand! " She said pointing towards all the members.

"And yes, Mr. Kailash Singh Shekhawat, keep the papers ready in 10 minutes. I am leaving the palace today itself and dare you to stop me unless you have something important." Saying so I moved towards my room and took my already packed luggage, which wasn't unpacked till now.

Dragging it downstairs, I stood in front of the desk in front of me. Allmost all the members present there, Kamini standing in a corner, Savitri devi holding her, her face contained the marks because of the blow.

I just want to end this and leave.

"Now Mr. Kailash Shekhwat, did you bring the papers?" I said handing my luggage to Vishwank who in turn gave it to one of the guards.

"Yes, these are the papers that we want you to sign. Read them and sign." He said handing the papers to me.

When I read the papers, I laughed at first but then stopped, "Out of all the people I didn't expect you to be so dumb. I mean how can you just make me sign these?"

The rest of the family stood silent, they were getting one after another shocks today.

"And even if I sign them, do you think it would be of any use. You know that these papers can't make the change in Royal will given by your father. Right? If you don't, let me tell you this is not gonna work."

I threw the papers on the table. Everybody except, Savitri devi, Subhadra and Kailash Rajput seemed confused while Kaamini was furious at this.

"Papa what is the matter? What are those papers for? " This time it was Mr. Dhananjay Shekhawat asking this.

Mr. Kailash Shekhawat stayed quite but there was a slight smirk on his face too. We were staring into each other's eye. A smirk grew on my face as well.

"Let me tell you." A man's voice came from the enterance. He was dressed like a lawyer. "Mr. Sharma, I was waiting for you. Come tell her the clause clearly." Said Kamini being too excited.

While I just smirked thinking how dumb people can sometimes be in greed. Uff!