Gem Glow

"talking"

'Thinking'

No one pov

Waking up Steven starts to get ready for the day. While getting ready he starts to think about the most delicious dessert in the world. What kind of dessert you may be asking well only the most wonderful delicious thing ever.

COOKIE CATS

After getting out of the bathroom he sees one of the gems asleep on the couch with headphones on. Steven walked up to the sleeping Gem and takes of her headphones placing it somewhere safe. With a big smile he shakes the gem shoulder. "(Y/n) it's time to wake up you promised me that you would come with me to the Big Donut!!!" The gem opens her eyes and grabs Steven hands with a small smile. "Steven I'm up" she let go of his hands and moved to sit up grab her headphones and place them on her neck. "So what's the plan for today Big Man".

Steven eyes turn to stars as he stands up straight and grabs (y/n) face. "We're going to the Big Donut to get the most delicious, beautiful, amazing, ice cream every!" (Y/n) chuckles a little knowing what he was going to say next "Let me guess" scooping up Steven and spinning around they both yell.

"COOKIE CATS"

Small time skip to chibi (y/n) giving chibi steven a piggyback ride to the Big Donut~

(Y/n) Pov

After putting Steven down I went to his level. "Ok Big Man were here now here the plan I'm going to get some donuts while you get the Cookie Cats". He nodded and I opened the door letting Steven go in first as I followed behind him when walking in the bell rings signaling the two worker that they had customers. Walking in I go to the counter. Sadie noticing me says "Morning (y/n) what can I get you today" I thought about it for a second but before I could say what I wanted to eat I was suddenly interrupted "Can I get 4 do-".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Turning around to a screaming Steven I ran over to him and grabbed his shoulder "Steven what happened and you okay?!?". With tears in his eyes he looked at me for a second then hugged me while saying something but I couldn't hear him because his voice was muffled. Taking his arm off me I knee down to his level "Steven breathes and tells me what's wrong" as Steven calm down he finally told me what's wrong "It's empty their no more Cookie Cats it's all gone!" looking at the Cookie cat mini fridge I can see it's empty. "Huh I guess that means no Cookie Cats for us" looking over to Sadie I call out "Hey Sadie do you have any Cookie Cats in the back?"

"Sure let me check be right back" as Sadie goes in the back Steven attention turn to Lars. "This can't be happening! This must be a dream! Lars! Lars!" Steven ran past me to grab Lars around his wast. "Please tell me I'm dreaming!" Lars being fed up with Steven shakes him off "Get off me man, I'm stocking here!" Seeing this I called out to Lars "Hey don't shove him like that man". Lars was about to say something to me when Sadie walked back into the room.

"Sorry guys I couldn't found any. I guess they stopped making them". Hearing the bad news I start to think on all the ways I can make Steven feel knowing this will upset him further. 'We could go to the arcade, or maybe pizza' while I was still in thought Steven became even more upset on hearing the news.

"Stopped making them?! Why in the world would they stop making Cookies Cats?! They're only the most scrumptious and delicious ice cream sandwiches ever made! Don't they have laws for this?!"