"I know. But I can't control it. I can't control how I am with you. Helpless. Vulnerable. Weak. Strong. Shy. Confidence. You hold a certain power over me that I cannot fathom. This... Control. And the most fucked part it," she stopped as a small chuckle escaped from her lips, and she smiled softly at Riley, who gave her a concerned look.

"I enjoy it. I enjoy have you dominate me. I enjoy having you as the centre of my world. I enjoy having you being my world. I enjoy being with you," she concluded, her confession bringing a heartwarming feeling into the room as it wraps them into one. Riley moved closer and place a soft kiss on her forehead, both their eyes closing before they moved apart, their soft gaze returning.

"I love you," Riley said as she moved some of Layla's hair behind her ear. Layla grinned widely at her, her eyes sparkling.

"I know," she simply responded, but she didn't understand what Riley meant. So the latter continued to speak.

"I am in love with you," she emphasized. Layla's smile slowly vanished and her eyes watered again.

"Do you mean that?" She asked, her heart beating too fast. She had waited for a very long time to hear Riley say these words. For them to finally be something real. To have something solid other than the casual fucking. Riley brought her face closer to her. This time, she kissed her on the lips. It was a soft kiss that brought a sense of warmth to both women. Their eyes closed and for a few seconds, they forgot about everything that has happened. Once they pulled away, their eyes met once more.

"I mean it. Every word. Would you be my girlfriend? Officially this time," she chuckled, remembering how they had always claimed each other in the past even though they were not dating. Layla giggled at her last words and grinned.

"I would love to," she responded, and they kissed again. When they pulled apart, Riley slowly ran her thumb over the latter's lower lip, and Layla watched her lovingly.

"Wait, I forgot something," Riley finally remembered as she pulled away her hand and moved her arms away from Layla. The latter slowly moved to sit up and looked at her worriedly. Riley looked down and shook her head.

"How could I forget?" She mumbled, her mind filling with thoughts once more.

"Hey, what is it?" Layla asked in worry as she took her new lover's hands into hers. Riley looked up at her, her face now masked by worry.

"My father wants a child from me," she said. Great! Just when I thought we were making progress, now I'm ruining it. She thought. But she didn't want their relationship to be built on lies and dishonesty. She wanted to be open with her new lover, honest and truthful. Layla heaved a sigh of relief.

"Just that?" She asked, and Riley gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean by 'just that?' This is big!"

"Okay. Calm down. We'll figure this out together, okay?"

Riley looked at her and her face quickly softened, all her worry evaporating.

"Are you sure?" She asked carefully, not wanting to force Layla into anything she doesn't want to be involved in. The Latter didn't respond to that. She simply moved back into Riley's arms and placed a small kiss on her cheek before resting back on her chest, snuggling closer to her as her eyes closed.

"We're one. Always," she whispered, which made the latter smile, wrapping her in her hold once more.

.......

"Roses are red,
Just like the blood
on your hands,

You kissed me so gently,
Your touch so tender,
But I cannot stop my
wandering mind from
counting the lips you
have tasted,
And when you touch me,
I wonder how many more
Bodies your hands
have touched,