This girl doesn't even know her power.She hold the power to make this monster of cooperate world on his knees for her.She just wrapped me around her fingers.

I CAN BURN THIS WHOLE DAMM WORLD JUST TO SEE A SMILE ON HER FACE.I can build and destroy anything for her.I can even destroy myself for her.

I was just starring at her but she is just starring at the moon and stars.Its dark now,I didn't even realize when the moon came and the sun is gone.I was just lost in her.I was just seeing at her when i remembered my family members request to get them a photo of hers.They even warned me when I went my home to get changed.While I was leaving they just blocked my way, everyone pleased and also warned me for her photo.They also warned to take care of her and said to treat well their to be daughter in law.I love how my family loves my to be better half.They sent me here after a strong warning at last to get her photo and to take care about her.

She looked at me and I looked away just to hide my feelings from her.

"What happened,Mr.malhotra..?"She asked me

I think this is the right time to ask a photo of her with me.

"I think we should make this as a permanent memory."I said

"Ha,but how...?" She asked and started thinking about it while tapping her index finger on her cheek which is making her look like a cute child.I just wanted to peek her cheeks and tell her that how cute she is.

I was about to say but she turned towards me and said "Idea"

"How about us taking a photo together,it will last forever?"she said with excitement.

"Yeah,even I got the same idea."I said with happiness.

Finally now i can take a photo of her with me.

First we thought to take a selfie but I thought to make our first photo interesting so I asked her"can we take a shadow picture together first?? "

"Nice idea,Mr.malhotra" she said and we took a photo.

malhotra" she said and we took a photo

Later on we took a selfie together.