chapter -- 1

In malhotra manshion,harsha vardhan malhotra is relaxing on a chair while reading the newspaper

In malhotra manshion,harsha vardhan malhotra is relaxing on a chair while reading the newspaper.As usual he started calling everyone in house. Everyone came towards him with a smile on their faces because they all are aware about the reason why harsha vardhan is calling them.Once all the elders of the house came to him.He simply stood up and showed them his son's article in the newspaper with a proud smile on his face.Everyone was so happy and everyone had a proud smile on their faces while looking at it.After a while everyone started reading it.Although it is common to find an article about aditya in a daily newspaper they just read it daily just to praise their son and see him this succesful.Everyone had just forgotten about everything and they are reading the article with a proud smile on their faces.Aditya is the most loving child in the family.He is the elder son of the family and everyone in the house love him a lot.Here all the elders are busy in reading the article but the youngsters are in their rooms getting ready for the day.They were not with the elders in the hall because they are very busy with their college works in the morning.Since it is a daily scene in their family they just not paid much attention to it and continued their daily chores.But they will not leave his brother article without reading it.They will read it in their evening times.Aditya is a role model to every youngster in the house.Everyone in the family including the youngsters love him a lot.They are very protective and caring about him.On one hand,Elders were busy with our aditya's article and youngsters with their works.On the other hand aditya is busy with his work in his room.

                              It's 7'o clock in the morning when i looked up from my laptop to check the time

It's 7'o clock in the morning when i looked up from my laptop to check the time.So finally i added a sleepless night to my sleepless night history.I just completed my work.So i closed my laptop and started walking towards my washroom to get ready for the day.I got freshen up and walked into my dressing room which is connected to my washroom.I just wore a black suit,formal shoes and a rolex watch from my collections.I just got dressed up and was ready for the day that is when i heard my father calling everyone.I took my blazer and slowly walked towards the hall where everyone would be gathered there by now to read my article in the newspaper.

I just reached hall and greeted everyone"good morning".
I walked towards them,to take blessings from them and everyone blessed me.The youngsters just reached the hall.They all jumped and hugged me as usual.I hugged them back and we all reached the dining hall to eat our breakfast.Everyone praised me and told me about today's article.vishnu is doing his MBA and I gave some tips to vishnu about bussiness which is helpful for him in learning bussiness.Sneha is intrestd in fashion designing and we all respected her choice.she showed me her designs and i gave her some suggestions about it since i have some experience in designing too.Jeeva and shreya shared about their college experiences.our family is always a cool and happy family.We never had any disputes or something which is common in a big family.I never seen my father and chachu fighting for anything they were ideal siblings.In this world,my family is everthing for me.Everyone ate their breakfast with family chit chats.I just completed my breakfast and stood up from my seat to leave for my office.I just bid a bye to everyone and headed towards my office.

🌷🌷🌷

I was very busy in my laptop but i lifted my head just see that i was just passing through some shops that is when my sight fell on a girl who was busy in setting a floral shop.She is wearing a scarf to her face only allowing us to see her eyes.Those eyes are so beautiful.Those dark brown eyes...Damm!!! I just wanted to get stuck in those eyes for my entire life.I think her eyes is the most beautiful thing about her.Her bindi added more beauty to her eyes .Her eyes are so simple and beautiful which cannot be expressed in words. I used to go to my office daily in this way but i never seen her before.Don't know what is this feeling called but i never felt like this for anyone.I think she is something special.I think i like her but how can i conclude that just in a few seconds and why am I saying that??? i dont even know her.Aditya just calm down why are you thinking all this.You don't even know her...?But i don't know why i just got so relaxed from my stress by just looking at her beautiful eyes.My work pressure had just flew away.Her eyes are the most beautiful eyes i had ever seen in my life.I had seen many girls,even super models in my life but never felt like this for any girl i just wanted an eye contact with her beautiful eyes.So that i can get a perfect view of her beautiful eyes.But i think i was not that so lucky to get a eye contact from this angel.I just stared at her untill her figure started fading.I just wanted to see her again and again.

I just saw her a minute ago but i am not able to control my urge to meet her again.Her eyes are not going out of my mind.I am stuck there.Her eyes are the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.Her eyes are just sending me infinite invisible arrows towards my heart.Those brown eyes are just mesmerising.I cant control myself after seeing her eyes.I just want to see her for a lifetime.I think lifetime is also very less to praise those eyes.Those eyes are pair of pearls which can even beat the most famous pearls in this world.Those eyes are priceless. From now,for me her eyes are the most favourite eyes in the world i just want to go back to her and i want to witness those angel eyes once again.Her eyes are still infront of my eyes.I think my mind just captured her eyes as a potrait in my mind which can never be removed or spoiled by anyone not even by me.Even i want to keep those eyes safe in my mind and heart.

🌷🌷🌷

I was thinking about that angel and my chain of thoughts broke when my car door is opened for me to get down.That is when i just returned to my bossy mood and started walking towards the main entrance of my company.Everyone wished me good morning but i just kept walking towards my personal elevator.

I entered my cabin,took off my blazer and settled it on my chair.I sat in my position and opened my laptop to start working.There was a knock on my cabin door and i said come in to that person. My sight feel on veer singh who is walking towards me with a tab in his hand.He is also wearing a black suit.

He slowly came towards me and said"hey man!!Were twinning??So cool...".

I said"we are not twinning,we are just wearing matching outfits.We are not a couple to twin our outfits.Its just a coincidence."

"no. We are twining and if we come to the couple topic,we can be a couple what say aditya!!" he said in a teasing manner.

"what!!!"i nearly shouted.

"yes "he said dramatically.

I said "arey yaar veer.Dont start this nautanki again.Agar koyi iss nautanki koh dekega aur sunega toh unhen lagega ki yeh naatak aslee hai aur unhen vishwas ho jayegha ki tumko ladikiyan mai nahi balki ladkon mai dilchaspee hai"
(translation:-if anyone watches and listens to this drama, they will feel that this drama is real and they will believe that you are not interested in girls but in boys.)

He said"But no one can see us and listen us did you forget that your room is invisible and inaudible from outside"

I said "oh yeah that is why your safe.Anyway lets start working"

"ok aditya ,lets work"he said in a dramatic tone continuing his drama not caring about my words

I said "oh stop it yaar,let's start working"

Then he saluted me and said "yes boss" in a dramatic way..I just chuckled at his actions and we both started working.

___________×××___________

So my dear lovely readers this is the first part❤️.I hope you all enjoyed it.I know it's small🤧but I will post the next chapter having more scenes than this in 2 days 👍🏻.

From today onwards I will post the chapters consistently without any fail🤞🏻.

I need all your love and support.
Do vote and comment your feelings dear lovely readers️🤌🏻🤧.

Everyone please do follow me🌝 on instagram where I post the spoilers and updates about the story🌚.My Instagram account :- @author._avya._
I will be very grateful to you if you all follow me on insta and Wattpad need your pyarr and support🤧❤️.

Okay guys next update will be in 2 days stay tuned❤️.