Chapter 12

Dakota Pov

Jamie runs his hands down my back. "Jamie" I moan in between breaths.

"What?" Jamie moans and kisses down my shoulder.
we need to stop.

" Jamie stop." I breath. Jamie looks at me.  "Am I not what you want Dakota?" I gulp and look at him.
"You know it's not that." you're married, and you have a child God dammit.
"Dakota, I need this. I need you."
I push Jamie away. NO.
"What you need is to go home to your wife."  Jamie goes to touch my cheek.

"NO."
"Dakota-"
"You can't do that! At the end of the day who are you going home to?!" Jamie stays silent. I can't help but laugh.
"NOT ME!" I grab my towel and pull it back up. "Dakota-" I put my hand up.
"I don't want to hear what you have to say to me. You need to go." Jamie just stays there and stares at me.
"I'm not gonna stand here and play games. I'm gonna go get dressed." I walk to my room and close the door.
I put my back against the door and put my hand on my heart.
why am I such an idiot?
I let out a sob.  I'm in love with a man, who's married and has a kid.
I get up and grab a pair of skinny jeans a black thong and a pick bra and a tank top and put them on. I dry my hair and put some mascara and red lipstick on and my flats.
I open my door.

he's still here.

hey everybody!! sorry it's been awhile I've been planning a lot of stuff. still thinking about writing a Ana and Christian story HM... But my birthdays on Saturday so maybe you'll get a chapter before then!! I turn fifteen. yes I'm a young one shush. Thank you all for waiting and being patient! Sorry this was so short! LOVE this new update. love you guys💖💖~ yours truly kristin💛